Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For you ladies using the kojie san soap...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

VitaCost and Amazon....

Currently using these two brands..
Rumi does this make your skin oily..i normally have dry to normal skin type and I started drink the neocell collagen powder and lawd my face used to be so oily by 11am and that with no makeup on.

i used to be shinning bright like a diamond and i dont need that with this big ole forehead.

I used to take it daily. would taking it every other day be better? what are your thoughts?

Take it every other day. In the beginning my face was the exact same way.My makeup would not stay on so I decreased mu usage to every other day. I wouldn't say that my face was oily per se, just moist.. kind of hard to explain

Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:55pm
ok thanks
paigedah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigedah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:31pm
ordered the neocell in capsule form and some silica and zinc, cant wait for them to reach
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:38pm
This may be exclusive to me butttt... i went hot tubing a couple days in a room awhile back and when i got out the second time lawd it was scaryDead I knew the soap and lotion was removing dead skin but seeing it all at once was not a pretty picture.... My own body looked prumed over I was peeling heavy!I got home and showed and ole the burn...Cry i felt so raw..lol luckily it was gone the next night but my skin was sensitive when wet.. but amazing  air dried. Now im fine no issues at all but yeah....  just wanted to put that out there..lol
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:11pm
bumping cos this soap is the bomb. I broke half from my friend. I need to buy more but i hear there are many fakes. does anyone have a lank?
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:07am
Did any New Yorkers find this soap in the NY area?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:28am
googled a few korean stores in the area so i will give them a call in a few minutes.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:54am
I'm in new yorl and surprisingly have not found it. I found likas. I might try going to flushing. If I find nothing I'll ordwr online
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 9:49am
  I love this soap. Saw results in 2 weeks. Couldn't find it in any Asian Markets, just Likas, so I ordered from Amazon. Dark spots fading and less break outs. Noticeably lighter but I think it just faded my Atlantic City/Philly vacation tan.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 10:02am
I also purchased Lac-Hydrin Five lotion from CVS. I went there to get the Amlactin but this was a few dollars cheaper. I researched a comparision on MUA and a few other sites and the reviews were about 50/50, so I got what was cheaper. It does make my skin feel amazing but I don't use it enough to give a review on it's fading/evevening capability. It will sting when applying to freshly shaved skin.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style