Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

For you ladies using the kojie san soap...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:52pm
Purp Im in prevention mode....I had a convo with my BFF and we both decide that since were 26 we need to at least get a lil eye cream.....I know the crow feet gone come first then the neck....I's scared Purp....I saw a old yt lady today her neck looked like a chitterling.....Cry

I's scared

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:52pm
which one do you use D?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:56pm

Chitterlings sandy Chitterlings LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 12:00am
Her turkey neck was damn near in her bra.....Mr00 gagged a little.....I thanked black baby jesus for melanin......its was so bad.....
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 12:01am
Purp thats the same one i have in the back of my drawer.........it gave me that white cast and made me oily. Its what my dermotologist recommends but cho that never work for me.

Sandy i feel you, I'm dealing with Caribbean sun, humidity and air pollution. I'm scared of crow's feet and old lady hand with the spots and sun damage.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 12:13am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Purp Im in prevention mode....I had a convo with my BFF and we both decide that since were 26 we need to at least get a lil eye cream.....I know the crow feet gone come first then the neck....I's scared Purp....I saw a old yt lady today her neck looked like a chitterling.....Cry

I's scared

lol. It's a lot easier to keep it than try to get it back. I started early too for that reason.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 12:20am
Thanks GK, I think I'm gonna give it a try

Purp I been in panic mode for ten years too lol.. but still don't wear sunscreen :( I have to worry about turning a very unbecoming pale shade on top of wrinkles

I started worrying about wrinkles when I was 18 and realized those makeup remover wipes were fcking up my under eye skin, so I stopped and became obsessed

I bought the collagen thanks to rumbera but need to start drinking consistently
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 1:57am
i have that same spf 70 lotion, i dont like it by itself. It leaves a really white cast on me. So i mix it with some other plain lotion for my body. I use neutrogena spf 15 for my face. Kojie san is still only working well on my face, no results on my body. I think i need a mild lightening lotion. And my knees dark azz hell too. Dang it. Some women like my mom just take bathes and slap on lotion and have even soft skin. My mom is actually naturally hairless except for her pubic hair and under arms. Her skin is like butterHeart
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:48am
Gather around little grasshoppers !!!!!!! LOL

Sandy, is right I make my own LA lotion real easy to do with instant results. I started off with 10% LA lotion and I am now using a 15% for the body only. I make only 4oz at a time because I don't want to use any preservatives. I have the formula to figure out how much LA to use.. I'll post if anyone is interested.

Sometimes I use a glycolic lotion from MUA that is good, it makes me flake (exfoliate) alot. I think GA is a bit stronger than the LA. My homemade LA lotion is better and prolly will not reorder.

So, I alternate between my LA lotion and Niacinmaide lotion. In my mix, is green tea extract, olive leaf extract, vitamin e and Niacinmaide (I mix these items together then add to a lotion base)..My base lotion is MSM cream.

Actually, Ross has alot of good lotion that have alot of natural ingredients just got to take out the time and read the labels. Just make sure the lotion does not have any carbomers.

Dead Sea Mineral Soap is good too.... Don't sleep on this !!!!!!! I lather up and let is dry, helps remove any dead skin and makes the skin soft. Found it at Ross !!!! LOL

From what I read , Collagen can't be absorded externally through the skin. So, pass up all those collagen creams because they are a waste of dinero... if I am wrong please let me know. That is why I take the collagen drink +vitamin c+ hyaluronic acid  in the am on an empty stomach.

Hyaluronic acid provides the skin with moisture, the more mositure the less wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid holds water to keep collagen hydrated. GeekThe skin contains over 50% of the bodies Hyaluronic Acid. Considering that skin is over 70% water and renews itself more readily than most other bodily tissues.

Don't sleep on Hyaluronic acid, you can get a cheap bottle of Walmart. It makes my lips plump...lol.. and it really boost the effects of collagen powder.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:49am

There is a bit more but I need my cafecito..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>