Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

For you ladies using the kojie san soap...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:12pm
I ordered mine through amazon got in two days
Sponsored Links

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:15pm
I use kojie san all over. Im getting more noticeable effects on my face then on my body.My face acne scars have lightened.My body seems more resistant, i havent noticed any changes. Been using for 2 weeks now. It doesnt burn me at all, unless i just shaved the area. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 11:03pm
The KIT scares me. It looks too rough for the skin. Is it softer? I watched a video of a man using it and sounded like he was using sandpaper on his skin.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:00am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

For me I leave on kolie san on the area 15min, then rinse off then I use the Korean Italy towel to exfoliate--I notice so much more comes off this way!

please note: it is not necessary to use Korean Italy towel daily it is strong and that's to much exfoliating! I use the towel 2-3 times a week. but the soap I use on the area daily.

the pic u posted is not the one I have my soap is the kojic acid one and the soap bar is orange.

You bought the soap here in T.?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

If you can find this ^^^ get it.. it works soo good to keep the skin clean and clear.

Just about any Asian/Filipino market with have kojie san and the korean italy towels.

This toner doesn't do much for me. On the hunt for another one.

Edited by Derri - Sep 20 2013 at 9:05am
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:39am
I love this soap. I ve been using this for a month or so already & i think my skin looks beautiful. It has definitely helped fade/lighten scars. I also think the soap helps heal woulds on skin faster (cuts or scrapes). I've never used the KIT but I use the orange koji san soap. I usually brush my skin, let the soap sit on my skin for 10 minutes & then rinse. And make sure to moisturize after. I use jergens crema hydrating coconut milk.

Also, the other day while wearing a cropped tip I got 2 mosquito bites on my abs/stomach (not cute at all). My sister googled mosquito bite remedies & one of the tips was to put bar soap on the bite to relieve itching. Well, I put my koji san soap on the mosquito bite & washed it off maybe 35-40 minutes later & the mosquito bite was completely gone! I am in love with this stuff.
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I ordered mine through amazon got in two days

Yeah I just ended up ordering mine last night. I've already gotten a shipping confirmation on the soap. Probably will be here on Monday or Tuesday.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

I love this soap. I ve been using this for a month or so already & i think my skin looks beautiful. It has definitely helped fade/lighten scars. I also think the soap helps heal woulds on skin faster (cuts or scrapes). I've never used the KIT but I use the orange koji san soap. I usually brush my skin, let the soap sit on my skin for 10 minutes & then rinse. And make sure to moisturize after. I use jergens crema hydrating coconut milk.

Also, the other day while wearing a cropped tip I got 2 mosquito bites on my abs/stomach (not cute at all). My sister googled mosquito bite remedies & one of the tips was to put bar soap on the bite to relieve itching. Well, I put my koji san soap on the mosquito bite & washed it off maybe 35-40 minutes later & the mosquito bite was completely gone! I am in love with this stuff.
I will be getting the brush and the Jergens this weekend..how long do you leave your soap on?
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

I use kojie san all over. Im getting more noticeable effects on my face then on my body.My face acne scars have lightened.My body seems more resistant, i havent noticed any changes. Been using for 2 weeks now. It doesnt burn me at all, unless i just shaved the area. 

I was wondering about this. Has all your facial skin lightened or just the scars? 
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

I will be getting the brush and the Jergens this weekend..how long do you leave your soap on?

About 8-10 minutes. I listen to music while I do this so after 2 songs play, that's usually time to rinse.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 22>