Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

For you ladies using the kojie san soap...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:53pm
Can this soap be used on the face?
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

me I leave on kolie san on the area 15min, then rinse off then I use the Korean Italy towel to exfoliate--I notice so much more comes off this way!
please note: it is not necessary to use Korean Italy towel daily it is strong and that's to much exfoliating! I use the towel 2-3 times a week. but the soap I use on the area daily.

the pic u posted is not the one I have my soap is the kojic acid one and the soap bar is orange.

Can you post a picture of the soap bar you use?

Where are you guys purchasing this towels from?

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:57pm
If you can find this ^^^ get it.. it works soo good to keep the skin clean and clear.

Just about any Asian/Filipino market with have kojie san and the korean italy towels.

Edited by Rumbera - Sep 19 2013 at 4:57pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:16pm
Im not sure if anyone has addressed this yet as I didnt read every post but there are two different soaps the white (anti aging) and the orange(fader/toner/bleacher or whatever u wanna call it). Ive been using the orange soap for about 2wks now and Ive already seen noticeable  change. In my experience Ive not noticed any burning or tingling aside from when I put it on an acne scar for a bit to long but nothing major. I lather it on the spots I want to fix and use the KIT towel with my brn sugar/salt scrub.

Changes so far:

Two burn scars have lighten greatly the most recent is close to being gone  as  a ref lets say it started
this color and is now this color. The older burn went from This to This. LOL Aside I will be ordering more soap soon as these bars are small as hell (wish I was told).
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:18pm
G.. break off pieces of the bar off and use. It will last longer.. make sure you keep the piece that you are using dry after each use or else it won't last at ll.
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im not sure if anyone has addressed this yet as I didnt read every post but there are two different soaps the white (anti aging) and the orange(fader/toner/bleacher or whatever u wanna call it). Ive been using the orange soap for about 2wks now and Ive already seen noticeable  change. In my experience Ive not noticed any burning or tingling aside from when I put it on an acne scar for a bit to long but nothing major. I lather it on the spots I want to fix and use the KIT towel with my brn sugar/salt scrub.

Changes so far:

Two burn scars have lighten greatly the most recent is close to being gone  as  a ref lets say it started
this color and is now this color. The older burn went from This to This. LOL Aside I will be ordering more soap soon as these bars are small as hell (wish I was told).

That color description actually helped a lot though! I was looking for before and after pictures on Google Images and couldn't find many. I work in the part of Atlanta that is majority Asian and Mexican (literally every store's name is Spanish or Korean/Vietnamese/etc) and hopefully on Saturday I can go see if I can find the towel and the soap in one of the stores. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 5:32pm
I store the soap in its own lil container with a screw on top.  It does in deed work though....I forgot to mention it has already taken away the "tank top" tan I got this summer.  Oh and get some sunblock
I think this is something that will be a seasonal product for me...I like it.

.... I was wondering if anyone had tried making it into a bath wash using that DIY trick?
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 6:31pm
Great tips. I found my towel at an Asian grocery store. I think it was 2-3 bucks. I thought it was only one but there were three. These were the small ones shaped like a mitt. My skin feels so smooth after.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:56pm
The soap made me itch lol I like it tho.
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:16pm
Yurika, are you in the Atlanta area? Or am I confusing you with someone else? If you are in this area, where did you buy your towel?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>