Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

For you ladies using the kojie san soap...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2016 at 11:38am
It's an exfoliating bar so you're supposed to peel, however, peeling/exfoliation during the summer makes you susceptible to darkening and PIH because of sun exposure (even with sunscreen).

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2016 at 12:20pm
good to know, OMC. i was thinking in using it on my lips again, but i will wait until the end of summer
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2016 at 5:10pm
I ordered 4 bars of the kojie san earlier this week, should arrive within the next 1-2 weeks.  I already have the KIT towel though so I soaked for 15 mins in a hot bath and almost fainted..water was so damn hot but I held it in and then exfoliated with the KIT, and it worked wonders with getting the dead skin off.  

S&F, I think I'm gonna try the kojie san on my lips based off your results in August.  I need to lighten my top lip.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2016 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

It's an exfoliating bar so you're supposed to peel, however, peeling/exfoliation during the summer makes you susceptible to darkening and PIH because of sun exposure (even with sunscreen).

ok thanks..cause i was saying this is seriously doing the opposite of what i am trying to achieve here..

my arms haven't peeled yet just my lower extremeties...feet, ankles...this does seriously clear up ones blemishes though..it really cleared up my staph marks..my feet are looking normal again and my ankles.
my forearms r getting there...

this stuff is a miracle...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2016 at 7:56pm

this^^^^ is whats happening dior show. This is why i dont get Jamaican bleachers at all. Especially those who like to "come" (get to their desired colour) in the sun. Its supposedly faster but all the PIH boiled lobster and peeling faces is DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead. Anyway i saw a female bleacher the other day, havent seen a real real real bleacher in a damn long timeClapClapClap
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2016 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

this^^^^ is whats happening dior show. This is why i dont get Jamaican bleachers at all. Especially those who like to "come" (get to their desired colour) in the sun. Its supposedly faster but all the PIH boiled lobster and peeling faces is DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead. Anyway i saw a female bleacher the other day, havent seen a real real real bleacher in a damn long timeClapClapClap

its funny cause my legs and feet aren;t exposed mon - fri..I am in uniform..but my arms are exposed..but even with sunscreen they still can get dark..so my skin has to peel (dead skin) and then lighten up..

i just had a major infection of my skin and had to get it back to where it was before....i instantly thought of this thread, ordered, using and skin is turning complete opposite..lol..oh well it will eventually get to its lightness..

so the bleachers bleach and stay in the sun Diane?..i just bought some face sunscreen..my face is ok, i guess cause i don;t leave it on long enough..
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
  Share Topic