FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For thinning hair and hairline recommended

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For thinning hair and hairline recommended
    Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:48pm

I have not used this product, but plan on trying it.  I lost my hair line to chemotherapy and the fullness of my hair.  Will get back to you on the product.
Sponsored Links

Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:16pm
with you all the way.. give it three months though.. >< your "hair"  sis:0!
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:48pm
Im going to get some to I suffer from hairline and temple loss THANKS CELIEWink
Peacnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Peacnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:48pm
The main ingredient in the "treatment" product appears to be 2% Minoxidil, which has been around for at least 2 decades.  I've used it and can attest to the fact that it works, although in my case, not dramatically.  The 5% solution (intended only for men) works better.  The problem with the stronger solution is that, once it seeps into your bloodstream, it causes facial hair growth, too.  But my dermatologist said that I could use it, so I did. 

Personally, I would compare the price of the set of branded products recommended by Dr. Oz with the price of a generic Minoxidil solution at CVS or Walgreen's and use the one that's most cost-effective.  If Minoxidil works, you have to use it FOREVER.  
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:47am
Thank You, Please keep us updated on your progress with this product. I really want to know how well this products works so I'll wait for the juicy details.
I've been less than impressed with a a few of Dr. Oz's recommendations lately so I'm waiting for reviews.

elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Peacnik Peacnik wrote:

The main ingredient in the "treatment" product appears to be 2% Minoxidil, which has been around for at least 2 decades.  I've used it and can attest to the fact that it works, although in my case, not dramatically.  The 5% solution (intended only for men) works better.  The problem with the stronger solution is that, once it seeps into your bloodstream, it causes facial hair growth, too.  But my dermatologist said that I could use it, so I did. 

Personally, I would compare the price of the set of branded products recommended by Dr. Oz with the price of a generic Minoxidil solution at CVS or Walgreen's and use the one that's most cost-effective.  If Minoxidil works, you have to use it FOREVER.  

^This!  Beware of Keranique. There were several complaints against this company. Just google Keranique scam and you’ll see this company up on the Complaint Board.

As Peacnik said above, the ingredient minoxidil, is what help in the regrowth of your hair. I would suggest seeing a Dermatologist to make sure it’s not scarring alopecia around your hairline. If this is the case, minoxidil will not work. If the follicles are not damaged, then try JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor oil) or MSM supplements. MSM contains sulphur which prolongs and extends the follicle growth cycle. MSM also stimulates keratin & collagen and maintains the structural proteins which make up the hair fiber and help the immune system.

If you decide on the minoxdil route, be prepared to go on this for the long haul. Once you stop, all regrowth will shed within 3 months. Shop around for generic brands. Costco’s has a big seller in their Kirkland brand of minoxidil. Much less expensive than using Keranique.

BTW: Dr, Oz had a program recently and says he DOES NOT endorse products (see below). His attorney’s are going after these companies. I notice that clip from FBwas edited to make it look like he was endorsing the product.

My Name for Profit? Not Anymore.

By Mehmet Oz, MD

The moment I recommend any solution or product to better your health, I notice my words, name and image get manipulated and used by stores, companies and websites that try to sell their products for a quick buck. I’m mad about this because it dupes you into buying potentially ineffective and unsafe products.

Therefore, I’ve decided to take back my name. My team and I started working on ways to stop this, and what we learned in the process has shocked us.

First, I didn’t realize how easy it was to run misleading ads on the web. All one needs to do is upload a digital picture of me and click the right buttons to grab your attention on popular websites. One may think this is illegal, but it isn’t. No one polices the web this closely, which is why this happens so frequently on the Internet.

http://www.doctoroz.com/blog/mehmet-oz-md/my-name-profit-not-anymore

bellabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:23am
I'm trying onion and jamaican black castor oil. I've increased my vitamin intake and started to see results ever since (within 4 weeks) Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply