Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

For the women 30+ who are single and dating...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

^^@Nuattitude...i wonder about that...im sure they do it for p orn....I think?...but do people in their regular lives really do that? meticulously, prepare their passage for anals?

you mean drink mineral oil? doesnt that make you have the runs for a while?
and wouldnt that mean your arse will probably have residue?....

No, don't drink it.  But you can buy mineral oil and save an enema bottle, and fill it up half way with some sterile water.Angry
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

^^i wonder about that...im sure they do it for p orn....I think?...but do people in their regular lives really do that? meticulously, prepare their passage for anals?

DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

LOLLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

The mineral oil enamas are used to evacuate and lubricate the anal passages.  Yes, people do "prepare" if they know it's going "DOWN" that evening.LOL  Makes penetration much easier than astroglide.Wink

generally they do? i mean if you know its definitely going to happen, i can see how you would prepare...but like people for whom its a regular occurrence, do they really bother to do enemas every single time?...and what about the times where a person doesnt know its gonna happen and it does, in the heat of the moment....?

sorry, i just...LOL

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 17 2014 at 3:52pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:54pm
30 really isn't old if you live in an urban environment of other professionals. 40 is when you could start getting worried.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

30 really isn't old if you live in an urban environment of other professionals. 40 is when you could start getting worried.

I believe this as well...

if you went to college, grad school, possibly a second degree/certification....you probably are not thinking about marriage until early 30s. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:59pm

The mineral oil enamas are used to evacuate and lubricate the anal passages.  Yes, people do "prepare" if they know it's going "DOWN" that evening.LOL  Makes penetration much easier than astroglide.Wink

generally they do? i mean if you know its definitely going to happen, i can see how you would prepare...but like people for whom its a regular occurrence, do they really bother to do enemas every single time?...and what about the times where a person doesnt know its gonna happen and it does, in the heat of the moment....?

sorry, i just...LOL
Well I'm not sure about that.  Anal shouldn't be something you do ALL the time.  You still want to maintain that sphincter muscle. So if you know it's not "clean" in there then ya know.  Just like preparing for vaginal.  All I know is that I would be embarrassed if we did anal and he pull out and his dack smells and is full of sh*t. Wink
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:07pm

Well I'm not sure about that.  Anal shouldn't be something you do ALL the time.  You still want to maintain that sphincter muscle. So if you know it's not "clean" in there then ya know.  Just like preparing for vaginal.  

well...bathing daily is a necessity though (for most people...i think?). I can however see how one may forget to do an enema...LOL

All I know is that I would be embarrassed if we did anal and he pull out and his dack smells and is full of sh*t. Wink

'Zus chriiiist

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 17 2014 at 4:07pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im gonna try anal one day. 
i feel like i might like it. 

i gave it many years of thought, and decided on no. i like the area...stimualted. But no entry. i cant get past the thought of doodoo. BlehDead
An enema, preferably the mineral oil one, is all you need to clear that out.EmbarrassedWink

elaborate please 

how are you out here fcuking people in the ass and don't know about this?

you really do have a sh*tty dick

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:13pm

I said I was not getting married until I finish school

I finished when I was 27

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:55am

Well I'm not sure about that.  Anal shouldn't be something you do ALL the time.  You still want to maintain that sphincter muscle. So if you know it's not "clean" in there then ya know.  Just like preparing for vaginal.  

well...bathing daily is a necessity though (for most people...i think?). I can however see how one may forget to do an enema...LOL

All I know is that I would be embarrassed if we did anal and he pull out and his dack smells and is full of sh*t. Wink

'Zus chriiiist

LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair