Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

For the women 30+ who are single and dating...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:13am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

thunder sounds like a stripper name
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

how many 20 somethings like men 40+?

Would he need to be wealthy or really attractive or would any 40 something do if they are nice/sweet?

Women can't wait until 40 to get married if they want kids after marriage, so it's a 20s or 30s question

Choosing someone same age or older that's a diff question

Me! Stable, responsible, into their career, knows how to court a woman and be patient, considerate, experienced, ready to settle down, and has valuable financial advice for a twenty something.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:30am
I dated a 42 year old....he was fiiiiiiine....tho.....sex was wack.....that nicca was taking ginseng and shyt...... I felt bad.....lmao
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:50am
Notice I left sex off the list

Lol, but if they were bad young, they r bad old. U can tell who was putting it down in their youth.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:05am
Yep....
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:28am
I wanna be married and have all my kids by 32. 
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:21pm

Would he need to be wealthy or really attractive or would any 40 something do if they are nice/sweet?

Women can't wait until 40 to get married if they want kids after marriage, so it's a 20s or 30s question

I wouldn't want a man that old. I have a lot of older cousins and uncles, they probably went to school together... And men already die younger than women on average, so why marry a man that's already old?  Plus he would have to be able to keep up with me in all aspects of life, not just financially.  Older people generally have old ways and dnt even know it... they start wearing those mid-calf white socks and Asics sneakers. No thanks.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

I wouldn't want a man that old. I have a lot of older cousins and uncles, they probably went to school together... And men already die younger than women on average, so why marry a man that's already old?  Plus he would have to be able to keep up with me in all aspects of life, not just financially.  Older people generally have old ways and dnt even know it... they start wearing those mid-calf white socks and Asics sneakers. No thanks.

what age do u prefer your man to be? and are u interested in younger men?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:33pm
i basically have always dated men my age.  but it seems like younger men are always approaching me now.  it's weird.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:54pm
Cause you fine.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>
  Share Topic