Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For the Newbies & others-general info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BlaqueLaDeey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaqueLaDeey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:01am
What does BUMP mean?[FONT=Times
Sponsored Links

sakinadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakinadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:53am
Question....Have any of you ladies retained length WITHOUT extensive protective styling???? I currently have my hair braided BUT i do NOT prefer to put my hair up!!!!! At all!!!!!! I want it to grow but i LIKE my hair big puffy frizzy curly kinky defined undefined....I DONT WANNA WEAR NO WIG!!!!! OR BRAIDS OR WHATEVER for months on end to retain length...TALK TO ME YALL!!!!! (p.s. i am a natural girl)
BlaqueLaDeey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaqueLaDeey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:37am
Have you tried Jamacian Castor Oil?   I have been using it for about 2 1/2 weeks and I see  that my hair is growing   already.   My hair popped off  in the middle of my head due to  some meds I was on and I am natural going on 2 months now to strengthen it back up!     Needless to say the meds are  down the drain!  
savannavanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savannavanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:56am
New to the growth section but can't wait to grow!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:02am
[QUOTE=sakinadee] Question....Have any of you ladies retained length WITHOUT extensive protective styling???? I currently have my hair braided BUT i do NOT prefer to put my hair up!!!!! At all!!!!!! I want it to grow but i LIKE my hair big puffy frizzy curly kinky defined undefined....I DONT WANNA WEAR NO WIG!!!!! OR BRAIDS OR WHATEVER for months on end to retain length...TALK TO ME YALL!!!!! (p.s. i am a natural girl)[/QUOTE]It is so good to hear someone say this, because if we truly love our hair we will rock our hair. I rarely wear any type of extra hair, and my hair has achieved long lengths, without protective styling. The goal is to get your hair in a healthy state, then you can pretty much wear it how you want. Why shouldn't black women enjoy their real hair, just like white women, if that is their desire. So yes you can do this hair journey without rocking fake hair all the time and without protective styling 24/7. All things have their place and protective styling does to. But you will notice that your hair is thicker if you grow it out without using braids or weaves....This does take some work and getting to know your natural hair all over again. This is what I suggest: Weekly cleansing and DC, daily natural oils applied to your scalp, since you like big hair choose styles which do not require a comb or brush (finger comb), only style your hair once a day, and always prep your hair at night. Remember do things to your hair which make it healthy and just like your body requires work daily so does your hair. Yes hair is a delicate fiber, but God made it strong enough for us to manipulate it within reason. But be gentle with your hair....
achampongadjoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achampongadjoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 10:07pm
I loooove braids for hair growth!! 
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 4:20pm
thanks for this!!
mszwayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mszwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 2:19pm
thanks
MayM2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayM2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 2:29am
I'm new here and I was so impressed with the initial general info I came across with. I believe I'm still scratching the surface and that I would still be learning a lot to make my black hair more beautiful. :) Thanks!
melissa627 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 9:18pm
this is incredible, thank you so much!! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129>