Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For the Newbies & others-general info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Coraya2123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coraya2123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 8:31pm
Hello im 15 (will be 16 in a couple months) and I am so sick of having short hair. my whole life I've had hair at my nape about a year and a half ago I started getting sew ins and I got them repeatedly for a year my hair grew to the top of my shoulders. I kept that for about 6 months but my mother made me cut it off my hair was very damaged and my ends were horrible and breaking because of the weave. My mother believes that only straight hair looks good so I can not go natural and she knows nothing about hair she thinks that constantly flat ironing your hair is good I've tried so many times to tell hair about natural black hair and explain to her that going natural will let your hair grow but im tired of trying to convince her but I really do not want to go into my junior year with short hair so can someone PLEASE HELP! My mom makes me go to the hair dresser every two weeks and I always get my hair straight during the two weeks I make sure I put no heat on my hair and I use carols daughter mimosa honey to keep it moisturized. when I first got my hair cut after the sew in it was doing very well and started growing and my hair felt very good and all I was using the honey moisturizer and wrapping my hair and I was also taking Bcomplex once a day. ,y hair grew about 2 inches that lasted for 3 months now my hair has stopped growing and my ends are starting to feel rough. SOOO...
What do you guys suggest I can do to get my hair grow since cant go natural
are their any products I can use that can help my hair stay protected especially my ends
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I really want my hair to grow out.
Sponsored Links

hairprobls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairprobls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:53pm
Will this work for thin almost not there edges. My hair fell out when i was really young, maybe around 4 or 5( 17 now), my hair grew back but my edges not completely. I've been battling growing them out for years, they've gotten worse when I started getting permsCry ( trying to go back to natural). Is there anything you recommend I should do so they can grow? also,  i wear braids even though there not good for my thinning edge, what hair styles would you recommend i wear. 
p.s. I don't like wearing my real hair out because of my edges they embarrass me so i wear braids and sew ins to hide them. 

jalapnatural View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalapnatural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 4:18pm
Hello all, I am a NEWBIE. I have been trying to go natural since 2009 but did not have time to do any research. soooo, I ended up going back to the chemicals in my hair. I decided to take the time out to read the blogs and watch the tutorial videos and i am now ready to embrace my natural hair.Tongue
mystykal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystykal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:45am
hii am new here and reading this  information is really helping. thanks a lotBig smile
eternalhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eternalhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:57am
Here is some great info for newbies! Hope this helps! 20 hair secrets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpIo3hlod6A&list=UUiQtH0xIv98_-hszXdRZBSQ
eternalhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eternalhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 10:30am
It's going to be alright. All you need is just more information about your hair so you can treat your hair better and your hair can treat you better. This video is very good for newbies and anyone who is looking to add length to their hair. Her videos are inspiring for me, so I am sharing them with you all. I hopes this helps! She gives 20 secrets to growing longer hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpIo3hlod6A&list=UUiQtH0xIv98_-hszXdRZBSQ
BearutyDiva78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearutyDiva78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:52pm
although I can't read the entire thread, I love this particular one! I decided to go natural TODAY! So this helps so much!  Thank you!
jimmyjjohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmyjjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:05am
Great job, Jamaicancurry.  What a blessing.

Thanks

Edited by jimmyjjohn - Jun 05 2014 at 2:06am
NigerianHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:20pm
Newbie here! Excited to be here.
Daniel.bryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel.bryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:09am
Such a nice post. Thanks for sharing.....:)
      BabyHairCare.Com

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair