Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For the Newbies & others-general info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 129>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jaydee89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaydee89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2011 at 4:29am
Thanks for all the information!!! Thumbs Up
I was just wondering (I know this is really old but hope I'll still get an answer ) The post says to increase washing. i reduced washing (co-washing) my hair because it seemed like more of my hair was coming out compared to when I didn't wash it. I used to co-wash twice a week and wash once a week now i'm tryna cut out co-washing completely and maybe only do it every second week. 
Will this have a negative effect on my hair? Am I the only one that seems to experience a negative effect with regards to co-washing?Confused
I was co-washing my hair with a moisturizing conditioner.
Sponsored Links

LadySmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadySmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2011 at 11:00am
^ Of course not. Do what works for you. Co-washing doesn't work for a lot of people...in fact I can't remember the last time I co-washed in these cold winter months. So if co-washing has a negative impact on your hair, don't do it.
londongirl87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londongirl87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2011 at 9:27am
Hey Ladies. I'm a newbie to thuis forum. I've always had long hair but its never really grown beyond sl/apl. I've been a lurker for awhile but I've decided to give my hair the treatment it deserves.  :)
jaluv42! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaluv42! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2011 at 10:15am
Question: how long does it take to ago being a newbie? Lol
brwn_sugar25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brwn_sugar25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2012 at 3:55pm
Hello everyone, I am having a stash sale on my blog since I am unable to post down in the member to member exchange. I have been a member since 2008, I'm more of lurker. So, I'm not one of those....what do you call them??? Trolls, I believe. If you are interested stop by http://coffeecolouredtresses.blogspot.com./ - coffeecolouredtresses.blogspot.com.
Thinallover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thinallover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2012 at 10:43pm
Hello all, I'm new here and I'm having major problems with my hair, it's thinning out all over mainly around my edges and my crown, I've been to the dermatologist for my problem and was told that I have CCSA a form of scarring alopecia but the diagnosis was given w/o a biopsy of my scalp, the gave me a topical steroid but my problem is i have natural hair, i sweat really bad on my scalp so my natural hair gets really nappy and becomes unmanageable when i use the topical ointment, I'm seriously considering relaxing my hair. Is this a good idea? oh i forgot to mention i workout daily so when my scalp sweats my hair gets extremely kinky and i can't comb through it at all PLEASE HELP!!!
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2012 at 6:01pm
Am I still a newbie?
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2012 at 6:02pm
When do I become a Junior member? :(
CincoEstrella_Mami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincoEstrella_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by londongirl87 londongirl87 wrote:

Hey Ladies. I'm a newbie to thuis forum. I've always had long hair but its never really grown beyond sl/apl. I've been a lurker for awhile but I've decided to give my hair the treatment it deserves.  :)

Hey!

Starting this HHJ is crazy, but rewarding, what is your current regimen, if you don't mind me asking, because that SL/APL length is real girl !

CincoEstrella_Mami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincoEstrella_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 3:03pm
@ Thinallover - do you wear a satin or cotton scarf when you work out? Have you tried anything natural for the thinning? or what the doctor prescribed? I heard that Phyto, sold at Sephora, that's absolutely amazing! It's expensive but they have products geared to thinning/ fine hair....here's the link below....

http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.j;jsessionid=O3VUEL0WIUQRQCV0KQLRHOQ?brandId=Phyto - http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml;jsessionid=O3VUEL0WIUQRQCV0KQLRHOQ?brandId=Phyto

Keep us updated !!! Hope this helpsSleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 129>