Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

For the Newbies and others-general info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Star13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 5:31pm
Nice post much appreciated
Sponsored Links

Sidney View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 6:02pm
Hey Jamaican Curry, this is really sweet of yaWink

Just wanted to include what protective styles are:  the bun, braid-outs, twist-outs, bantu knots.  These keep your hair from being fried up by the curling irons and keep the moisture optimal.  Also, keeps hair off the shoulder where rubbing with clothes causes breakage.

Also, if you starting out with some dry, breaking hair, the S-curl "no-drip" is the way to go.  This stuff will keep you hair from breaking, unless you need a trim, until you find other products and get you regimen together.

BUN and s-curl is what got me thru. 
VitaNuova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VitaNuova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 8:23pm
okay i have one quick question about some of the stuff that might have been left out. 

what does APL and bump mean?
lovelynpink926 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelynpink926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 8:52pm
APL= Armpit Legth
Bump= moving the post up to the top of the page so more people will see it and reply.
lovelynpink926 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelynpink926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Sidney Sidney wrote:

Hey Jamaican Curry, this is really sweet of yaWink

Just wanted to include what protective styles are:  the bun, braid-outs, twist-outs, bantu knots.  These keep your hair from being fried up by the curling irons and keep the moisture optimal.  Also, keeps hair off the shoulder where rubbing with clothes causes breakage.

Also, if you starting out with some dry, breaking hair, the S-curl "no-drip" is the way to go.  This stuff will keep you hair from breaking, unless you need a trim, until you find other products and get you regimen together.

BUN and s-curl is what got me thru. 

co-sighning on the bun and s-curlThumbs Up
writenow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote writenow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 9:46pm
Hello...this is WRITENOW. I am a NEWBIE! Thank you so very much for providing info r/t the abbreviations commonly used on this site! I had a horrendous time trying to figure out what they meant. It was so mind boggling...until I kind of  just  said forget it! I finally figured out the MTG. Again thank you for your support as well as the other helpful info that you provided!  I went bought  the Mane'N Tail shampoo and conditioner. Tell me is MTG  a separate or different product?  Please let me know! Again thank you, JamaicanCurry!
Phoenix1017 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 10:04pm
Writenow, they are two completely different products made by completely different companies.
writenow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote writenow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 10:44pm
Thank you phoenix1017. Where can I order or buy MTG from? This is "Writenow"
sweet_ambrosia View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by writenow writenow wrote:

Thank you phoenix1017. Where can I order or buy MTG from? This is "Writenow"

You can order it online.

Phoenix1017 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 11:08pm
What she said! Smile
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 130>
  Share Topic