Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

For the Newbies and others-general info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
haitiangoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haitiangoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2006 at 4:47pm
pennherb.com is reasonable
Sponsored Links

Phoenix1017 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2006 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by MsTaurus MsTaurus wrote:

Where are ya'll getting these essential oils from (i.e. peppermint, jasmine, rosemary. etc..) Can I get them from a regular grocery store, or in a BSS? I went to Sally's this weekend and they had no idea what i was talking about. I just got my MTG in the mail this weekend and used it w/o adding anything to mask the smell...I was soo scared to get near anyone since the smell was sooo horrendous (sp?)Dead...and plus i think i put too much of it on my hair. Anyways...where can I purchase these eseential oils??

Health Food stores sell them. I just drove around until I found a health food store 'cause I didn't want to get it online.
Grace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 1:00pm
jamaican curry this is a great. POST. thank you soooo much.... !!! Smooches!
tanavia View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanavia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 1:42pm
thanks Clap
Grace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 2:17pm

jamiacancurry, do you know any stores that i can get the jojoba oil? i know i can get the castor oil from CVS or Rite Aid..

and 2nd question.. how much do put in my hair.. you know do i saturate it or just grease the hair with it... ?
tu-grad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tu-grad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 3:50pm
u can get the jojoba oiil at a health food store
jamaicancurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicancurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 4:09pm
Jojoba oil mimicks our own natural oil, sebum, so I am sure you can apply it to the scalp. As far as your ends apply a moisture based cream 1st such as elasta QP mango butter and then seal with jojoba oil

I have yet to try JOjoba oil as a pre-poo treatment I'm sure the other ladies can shed light on that

As far as the post- no prob- just an accumulation of everything that has been posted
PrettyIs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyIs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 8:43am
Thanks for this info...I didn't want to start a new thread about the essential oils, but I wasn't sure what everyone knew
BJ View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 10:02am
Thank you so much! Since im new to the forum, I needed this to be able to keep up with the messages!

spilgrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 5:30pm
Greatly appreciated. I'm a newbie  as well. Thanks
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 130>
  Share Topic