BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For the girls that want big hips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:14pm
I cant stand when big people talk about they got azz and hips, you can't even see that ish underneath all the blubber. This woman does not have hips she has a lot of fat that just happens to be accumulating in that arrea, without the fat who knows what type of shape she would have.
Sponsored Links

leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 7:43pm
Wow..well at least she seems happy.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 7:55pm
A year from now: Woman who held the record for biggest hips in the world dies of _____________________( fill in with some cholesterol, heart problems, blood clot or diabetes related problem)

This woman's pictures are all over the world already and she is proud of those 4-wheelers.
Ignorance is truly a bliss.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 7:57pm
Ermm
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:11pm
I really like that red dress. Thumbs Up

As for some of the comments, it's HER life, we don't have to live it, more power to her.

I get sad when people are mean to people who are not perfect. Ouch

We all have our crosses to bear in this life,  so  . . . shrug.
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I cant stand when big people talk about they got azz and hips, you can't even see that ish underneath all the blubber. This woman does not have hips she has a lot of fat that just happens to be accumulating in that arrea, without the fat who knows what type of shape she would have.

She would still be bottom heavy, where you gain weight first is where you normally lose last.

But I guess it's better than having a 99 inch waist...that person would have a HIGH risk of heart disease. Pear shaped people have a lower risk of heart disease.

She has some serious saddle bags though...

Edited by juniordetective - Jan 23 2013 at 8:25pm
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:35pm
gross
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:36pm
I wonder if her knees are screaming "Lamborghini Mercy" every time she takes a step?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

mikelmain

Source: FacebookA

At least she's smiling in all her picture, I like the red on her.

She looks nice in the red but why did she do that to herself with that eyeshadow though?
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:48pm
i think she should try and loose about 100 lbs she will still have curves but be in better health... i mean she cant even breath....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic