Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

For the girls that want big hips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:17pm
PASS
Sponsored Links

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:19pm
That sh*t do not look comfortable.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Sooooo here, it's not okay for her to be big & happy and ppl ARE allowed to throw shade? Bc in the "can fat chicks be happy" thread ppl practically broke their necks to snap at anyone who said there's such a thing as being too big and it NOT being a good thing.

So...only when there's an actual pic attached that we can all heckle? Otherwise if it's "hypothetical" ppl shouldn't be honest.

#bhmdoublestandard
I'm sure that is not exactly how it happened, but if you read that thread and came away with that, I guess.

I was in that thread...and anytime I said there is such a thing as being obese and it affecting your quality of life, people told me I was condescending and "hating" and must have personal issues with my own body image essentially - which is laughable at best.

So, I find it a bit funny that some of the same ppl who caped for it being possible to be "happy and fat" are making fat jokes at this woman.

No I don't want to look like this woman, but she seems genuinely happy with her shape and is apparently getting paid for how she looks. So, why the jokes about her only exercise being the walk from her fridge to her table, from the fork to her mouth, etc.

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Jan 23 2013 at 1:55pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:56pm
You must not have read your first post in that thread.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:58pm

*eyeroll*

You're right I don't read what I write...

I reiterate: it's ok to talk smack when someone posts a pic so you (collective) can go in on them. But in the hypotheticals...be PC.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:03pm
well, she's mobile so thats a good thing, she still has a chance at getting healthy on her own Thumbs Up
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:07pm
women with hips are overrated

jr.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

women with hips are overrated

jr.

really?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:08pm
Women without hips aren't human. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

*eyeroll*

You're right I don't read what I write...

I reiterate: it's ok to talk smack when someone posts a pic so you (collective) can go in on them. But in the hypotheticals...be PC.

You aren't making any sense.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic