BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

FOR SALE!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Sugar Lump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOR SALE!!!!!
    Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 2:21pm
Hello ladies,  I am selling a lace front wig that has the tracks or mono wig in the back.  Basically the wig can be adhered in the front because it's lace, and it has tracks sewn across the back with a comb at the nape to attatch.  Perfect for those who don't like the hassle of attatching their wig all the way around.

The wig is from The Hair Fairy who is no longer in business, but was known for gorgeous hair.  This wig is Virgin Indian, and it is some of the most beautiful virgin indian hair I have ever seen.  The hair is like a dark 1B with brownish highlights, but can be colored.  Longest length is about 22-24 inches in the back when stretched.  It looks shorter, but it isn't.  It came with face framing layers around the front.  I will try to take a picture showing the length stretched.  Anyway, I wore it once, so lace has been cut back, but is super clean with no glue residue.  Will fit a medium to large head because not full lace (I am large). 

I have been wearing more short, straight weave, and just decided to clean out my closet.  Only reason for the sale.  Wig is perfect.  I paid about $350 for this wig just because of the hair quality, but will sell it for $175.00 plus $10 shipping.  It may seem high ladies, but this is a wig that will last a long time, pluse considering what I paid for it.  I accept paypal, and have sold on this board before with my most recent sell being Arjuju (you know the real name) hair, which you can still see photos of in my keep and share album.  So I am legit, and not out to trick anyone.  We all work hard. 

Okay, next I have for the length whores 3 bundles of Virgin Brazilian hair from mylittleshop 777 on Ebay.  Those of you who know her, know she truly has virgin brazilian hair, and has nothing but good reviews from everyone who has purchased from her on ebay.  Check it out.  Anyway, the hair is 24, 26 and 28 inches long loose wave, gorgeous natural color really dark almost black 1B, but virgin so can be lifted.  I paid close to $600 so i have to try to recoup some of my money.  I will sell all 3 bundles for $400, plus $10 shipping, or I may consider selling them separate if they don't sell as a bundle. 

Again, it may seem like alot of money, but this is BEAUTIFUL hair and it is still $200 less than what I originally paid.  Reason for sale is I bought the hair to wear on a cruise, but never wore it, and it's too long for everyday for me, and I REFUSE to cut it.  Too pretty.  Just wanna sell it, and buy me some shorter lengths.  Thanks for looking, and sorry for the long post.  But had to tell you about hair.  Links below.

Paypal only and all sales FINAL  Thanks for looking and your interest.

Mylittleshop Brazilian Hair Link/Hair Fairy Lace front/mono wig link

Very sorry, I couldn't figure out how to make the stupid links clickable.  Please feel free to pm me for any questions.  Thanks ladies! Smile

Edited to say just use the one link above to look at both.  Couldn't make both work for some reason. After looking at one, just go to left and click on photo albums, and all albums will pop up and you can see the wig album.  The arjuju hair was already sold several months ago, so disregard.  Thanks.

Edited by Sugar Lump - Oct 27 2012 at 2:27pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 2:24pm
Okay, for some reason, the wig link is not working, but if you click on the brazilian hair link, it will take you to the albums, and you can click on albums and the wig album will pop up as well.  Sorry for he inconvenience.  Trying to fix it now.  Thanks.
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 4:15pm
the link asks for log in information. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 5:35pm
Sorry, wasn't doing that earlier.

Sign on is:  carmenwoods
password:  sugarlump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:07am
Okay, I couldn't figure out how to edit original post again, so I will drop the price of the lace wig down to $125 plus $10 priority shipping, and I will make the Brazilian hair negotiable if it is a REASONABLE offer ladies.  I am never gonna use any of this hair, and just want to get rid of it, but I can't GIVE it away.  If I can't sell it here, I will go to EBAY, but wanted to try here first.  Thanks.  Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:39pm
Wig is Sold, and 26 inch Brazilian Weft as well.  I have a 24 inch and a 28 inch left ladies.  They would go perfectly together for a layered look.  I will sell both for $250 plus shipping or separate for $130 a piece plus shipping.  Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:25am
All wefts sold!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic