FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

For Sale: SB Closure and Yaki Body Wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
rossanew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossanew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale: SB Closure and Yaki Body Wave
    Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:44am
Hello everyone! 
I'm selling for $130 plus shipping a  3x5 silkbase light yaki closure and 3.5 ounces of light yaki body wave wefted hair that I just purchased from a sugabanana.  Both are very nice and I've done nothing at all to them. Pics are in her post below.  

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/a-few-goodies-to-let-go_topic350660.html

I'm selling because I just found out my baby sister has purchased a full lace light yaki unit for my christmas present. It's supposed to be a secret but I found out....lol! 
Sponsored Links

thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:28am
If only you had 8oz of those wefts Cry
rossanew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossanew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:40am
LOL! IKR! I actually was going to put some brazilian straight on the bottom or order some more from Roman.
SuperModelStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperModelStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:05pm
I want the closure! I've been trying to send you a PM for the past hour but, technology isn't on my side! :( Are you willing to sell separately?
rossanew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossanew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:10pm
I really would like to but the closure matches the hair. So I'm selling them together.
SuperModelStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperModelStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:22pm
You know what... I'll take it all!! :) Can you try to PM me? BHM is telling me that my cookies are too low on my computer to send a PM. Or... You can email me at amber.talley@ymail.com -- I'll edit later to remove my email.

Thanks a bunch!! :)
rossanew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossanew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:13am
Hello SMS! I'm so sorry for the late response. If you have PayPal it's yours!
RicaChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicaChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:57am
Is there hair still available? Is the hair and closure from Roman? I need to make sure I can buy an exact match.
rossanew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossanew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:39am
rossanew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossanew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:42am
Yes ma'am it's still available and when I asked sugabanana about additional matching hair she said get it from Roman. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic