Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

For only $975 hair not included

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

I wanna stare this woman in the eyes, and ask her what medicine she's taking that has her seeing visions of Jesus coming down the mainline, and bestowing upon her the weavy right to charge over $50 for a mediocre install. That youtube video she posted with the shaved head had me googling Pearl necklaces on clearance to clutch.
Ya shoulda checked QVC and flex payed some. LOL
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Wait, wait, wait.  Who is this woman?  You can't tell anyone where the location is because...why?  Is she going to hire 300lb. Little Timmy to beat the ever living hell out of whoever complains about her work?  And all these fools asking about her prices must be either fake or idiots with money to burn.

It's a, "low key celeb salon".
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:21am
ridiculous. all of it. this woman is batty.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:17am
I wish I might pay that much for an install. For that price the install had better come with warranty as well as the hair plus I had better be getting a couple of free touch ups thrown in the deal. And it better last me atleast a year. Stern Smile
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:05am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Where is the link where this child actually said she was charging folks a grand to do their hair? It has to be a typo or something.
Maybe she means that price is for a group of 3-4 friends not including hair? LOL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am so glad that you asked this question LL, I was praying and hoping without hope that it was some type of misunderstanding Confused and the price was for 5 people Embarrassed 

I am not knocking her hustle though, if people are willing to pay it ..............
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Where is the link where this child actually said she was charging folks a grand to do their hair? It has to be a typo or something.
Maybe she means that price is for a group of 3-4 friends not including hair? LOL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am so glad that you asked this question LL, I was praying and hoping without hope that it was some type of misunderstanding Confused and the price was for 5 people Embarrassed 

I am not knocking her hustle though, if people are willing to pay it ..............

Girl not only am I knocking her hustle but I'm also pushing it, kicking it, side-eyeing it, throwing rocks at and poking it with a stick but to each his own.LOL
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:18pm

Whats going on in here. All I saw was too pricey installs, braid patterns, lf looking installs and that chick that sells hair but she is missing her hair line.

I need to install some straight hair. I need another closure first.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:27pm
Her edges are shot lol
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:36pm
The sad part is with those installment payments you might end up paying for that install LONG after you took that bish down.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:38pm
True
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>