Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedFOR ANYONE WHO TAKES BETHELS 30 PLEASE READ!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
rebeccaburke View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOR ANYONE WHO TAKES BETHELS 30 PLEASE READ!
    Posted: Jun 05 2010 at 2:00pm
Hi there

There is two pills available to buy online in the UK (where I am from) called Transformulas Waistline and Trim-endous. They contain exactly the same ingredients as the Bethels 30 which is how I stumbled across this site as I was actually looking at the UK pills on google.

I took the Trim-endous for 2 months and lost 2 stone. In the back of my mind I thought "whoah! There is something suspcious going on here!" Prior to that I had taken herbal slimming pills that you can buy in shops and they did nothing, I have a major appetite problem and pills dont even touch the surface! But these pills I took just one in the morning and felt high all day and my appetite was not reduced but actually blocked almost! I had a dry mouth and lack of sleep.

When I googled this I came across sites of people who were taking a prescription drug called Reductil which contains the ingredient Sibutramine. This pill has now been banned in the UK and you cannot get it from your doctor anymore as it was causing bad effects and heart problems. The people on these sites had discovered the uk pills and said the effects were exactly the same! They like me could not believe that herbal ingredients could have such a profound result

Further investigation has found that these pills are actually made in China and China has a chequered history of putting undisclosed ingredients into herbal pills and sending them over our way. A friend of mine actually had a blackout and was hospitalised due to taking the UK pills and a legal case against the company is pending. And suprise surprise both the companies are changing the pills formula! I would just say to all of you to be VERY careful! I was interested to read that a doctor called Felix Ramirez supplies these from his practise. Does this mean then that they do contain a prescription drug? Has anyone met this doctor or know if he is legitimate? Just be careful cos nothing is worth risking your health for. Something is in these pills that is not on the label I am certain of it. Also why 2 different companies in the UK (who when I asked said they didnt know each other) have exactly the same ingredients but different names. I have found other websites selling pills with these same ingredients but again with different names. Many chinese suppliers sell pills abroad in blank labelled bottles for companies to rename. It all seems too good to be true that something herbal could be having these effects!
Sponsored Links

jaymd View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2010 at 11:20am
WOW
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2010 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by rebeccaburke rebeccaburke wrote:

Hi there

There is two pills available to buy online in the UK (where I am from) called Transformulas Waistline and Trim-endous. They contain exactly the same ingredients as the Bethels 30 which is how I stumbled across this site as I was actually looking at the UK pills on google.

I took the Trim-endous for 2 months and lost 2 stone. In the back of my mind I thought "whoah! There is something suspcious going on here!" Prior to that I had taken herbal slimming pills that you can buy in shops and they did nothing, I have a major appetite problem and pills dont even touch the surface! But these pills I took just one in the morning and felt high all day and my appetite was not reduced but actually blocked almost! I had a dry mouth and lack of sleep.

When I googled this I came across sites of people who were taking a prescription drug called Reductil which contains the ingredient Sibutramine. This pill has now been banned in the UK and you cannot get it from your doctor anymore as it was causing bad effects and heart problems. The people on these sites had discovered the uk pills and said the effects were exactly the same! They like me could not believe that herbal ingredients could have such a profound result

Further investigation has found that these pills are actually made in China and China has a chequered history of putting undisclosed ingredients into herbal pills and sending them over our way. A friend of mine actually had a blackout and was hospitalised due to taking the UK pills and a legal case against the company is pending. And suprise surprise both the companies are changing the pills formula! I would just say to all of you to be VERY careful! I was interested to read that a doctor called Felix Ramirez supplies these from his practise. Does this mean then that they do contain a prescription drug? Has anyone met this doctor or know if he is legitimate? Just be careful cos nothing is worth risking your health for. Something is in these pills that is not on the label I am certain of it. Also why 2 different companies in the UK (who when I asked said they didnt know each other) have exactly the same ingredients but different names. I have found other websites selling pills with these same ingredients but again with different names. Many chinese suppliers sell pills abroad in blank labelled bottles for companies to rename. It all seems too good to be true that something herbal could be having these effects!
wow!
Kheti View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2010 at 5:17pm
hmmm.... honestly tho, the US is soooo sue happy- this screams CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT...
dchristi214 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2010 at 10:00pm
Interesting....
mizzchewy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2010 at 10:24pm
ya but only thing is your not talking specifically about bethels. Just because it has the same ingredients doesnt mean its the same kind of manufacturing.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic