BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For Anyone Looking for Filipino Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Author
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Anyone Looking for Filipino Hair
    Posted: Oct 03 2016 at 4:38pm
My Filipino Hair/ Sampaguita Hair/ La Filipina Hair -Philippines
Divine Hair Wigs -Philippines
Madali Hair Extensions -USA
Candy Hair Company -Canada

I've been getting PM's lately and thought this info could help. Just compare prices, shipping and location yourselves. Do your homework.

If you're looking for Filipino hair processed to Kinky Straight, Relaxed Texture or Yaki, I'm not sure if it's an option. AFAIK, these sellers only offer standard textures like basic straight, waves, curls and coarseness level. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Sponsored Links

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2016 at 8:53am
I've ordered from My Filipino Hair/Sampaguita several times and all I've ever seen was the basic straight, waves, and curls. I have only ordered the very coarse straight and slightly wavy hair from them. IMO, the hair would be great to process to these styles yourself.
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2016 at 11:34am
Does DIY boiling for texture damage virgin hair? And does it stay in the texture you boil it or does it come loose over time?

Originally posted by Teesweet Teesweet wrote:

I've ordered from My Filipino Hair/Sampaguita several times and all I've ever seen was the basic straight, waves, and curls. I have only ordered the very coarse straight and slightly wavy hair from them. IMO, the hair would be great to process to these styles yourself.
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2016 at 12:00pm
I have not tried it as of yet. I have watched every You-Tube video that I can find and I have all the equipment that I need. I just need the time. It's on my to do list. I am going to try to make some straight hair curly and I have some silky straight hair that I would like to give some texture to.
Polot6789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polot6789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2016 at 12:41am
Check our site fabblackhair.com to buy new style hair
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic