Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

if I was "consumed " I'd be in the religious section replying to every post.  I can't have an opinion without u reaching to the high heavens?
you call this an opinion?

lol

k love .. opinionise (sic) away
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

bunny you remind me of rohan

very consumed with arguing with christians for self-professed atheists

the fuccks you give are just too much and too rough

yeah, thats it, you give such a rough fucck
you give too much of a fucc about me and exaggerate.  Consumed? LOLLOLLOL nicca plz----->  
pull up any thread with the slightest hint of a religious undertone from the past year or two and you all up in there, fervently posting rather smugly
http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/do-you-believe-in-god_topic345063.html?KW

and I don't post any more or less than any other atheist.   yourself included mr. shade all itt alone  Sleepy
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:54pm
I know that the OP has a strong history of going  hard on religion topics and I STILL participated in her thread and enjoyed it.  I personally feel like she has shown some major growth in this area (at least judging by this thread) when I first encountered her just two years ago.  She is genuinely curious and I think that can lead to great thingsWink.  

Unless she's just trying to get other people to fight, then I think she needs a time outLOL

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I know that the OP has a strong history of going  hard on religion
topics and I STILL participated in her thread and eInjoyed it.  I
personally feel like she has shown some major growth in this area (at least judging by this thread) when I first encountered her just two years ago.  She is genuinely curious and I think that can lead to great thingsWink.  

Unless she's just trying to get other people to fight, then I think she needs a time outLOL

Thank you. I appreciate this.

And no kfoxx lol I'm not responsible for what any other believer comes to say. I would timeout myself. it's not that serious to me.

I am able to have a conversation with almost everybody here EXCEPT bunny.

Even people I haven't always agreed with in the past I can at least talk to now.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 03 2013 at 2:22pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:30pm

And you know what the funny thing is I think kfoxx was one of the main ones I used to get in arguments with in the past.

So if she can see that I'm serious and not trolling.

Bunny you need to have an eternal seat.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:44pm

Yes MD.   I respect anyone who is humble enough to admit their mistakes and you did that even after 20 pages of going IN on purplicious and us going off on you.   Humility is one of my favorite traits, I'm kind of jealous of itEmbarrassed
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

And you know what the funny thing is I think kfoxx was one of the main ones I used to get in arguments with in the past.

were u serious about not debating?  cuz it wasn't just me. you did it to multiple ppl here .  Like I said, nod and smile not question every other answer we give. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 3:08pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

were u serious about not debating?  cuz it wasn't just me. you did it to multiple ppl here .  Like I said, nod and smile not question every other answer we give. 

i didnt question every other answer given

this thread would be much longer had I did

so please vanish
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 3:14pm
Why do some of y'all have to turn into condescending bullies the moment you find out a person has different views? I see this a lot.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Yes MD.   I respect anyone who is humble enough to admit their mistakes and you did that even after 20 pages of going IN on purplicious and us going off on you.   Humility is one of my favorite traits, I'm kind of jealous of itEmbarrassed

Thank you loveEmbarrassed 

And boyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol going in on purplicious like I did was the worse thing Ive done on here to date.

She is really one of the sweetest people on this forum. I was TOO wrong. I had to apologize. And what made it worse was she didnt say anything ill towards me. I started it and even after I went off she STILL said nothing ill towards me.

thats something to be jealous ofClap

Im just glad she accepted my apology. Because after all I did... IM not even sure if I would have accepted it, if the shoe were on the other foot.LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style