Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 43>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:48pm
LOL i'm just giving you the christian answer. i think they answered your question, basing all their methods on god and stuff. 

thats my downfall with country music, they're always mentioning god. like can i get a break!!! 
eta: and playin R. kelly songs in church is how you know thats a heathen filled church. i know a church that would play instrumentals of rap music.. to keep the youth "involved". straight heathens. 

Edited by Flowing-Ice - Mar 03 2013 at 12:50pm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

bunny you remind me of rohan

very consumed with arguing with christians for self-professed atheists

the fuccks you give are just too much and too rough

yeah, thats it, you give such a rough fucck

Edited by Gkisses - Mar 03 2013 at 12:51pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:54pm
Ola, there was a thread a yr or 2 ago asking the same thing.    When she said she's not about that life .......at all , I pictured her frowning her face and rolling her eyes.   

is anybody gonna answer my tattoos question Geek
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

There's a debate? Confused
You can't really debate spiritual beliefs

You either believe something or you don't

If you wanna talk about "winning" well...  any person of faith is "winning" just solely based on numbers

Let's say Atheists are correct, there is no God, no higher being... we all die and turn into matter
Well then every person of faith has nothing to lose. They don't go to hell for believing in something that doesn't exist b/c there is no hell and they don't regret living by a faith b/c most are, essentially, positive

Let's say people of faith (Christianity for example) are correct, God exists... we only go to heaven through admitting God is real, asking for forgiveness and doing 'work'. Then atheists lose out and spend eternity in hell

Depending on how you look at it.... Christians (or others of faith) are in a Win/Win situation

Atheists are the ones taking the risk

I don't like breaking it down this way but couldn't help myself since BHM loves math so much... lol

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I think team"atheist" is winning this debate...lol

LOL if the former was the case, people of faith lost a lot of money for "tithes" and a lot of time due to worship service. 

I value my sleep and it would piss me off to great lengths to find out my early Sunday mornings were in vain and not swimming in my sheets. 

Please don't take me seriously.Stern Smile
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:58pm

you give too much of a fucc about me and exaggerate.  Consumed? LOLLOLLOL nicca plz----->  
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

you give too much of a fucc about me and exaggerate.  Consumed? LOLLOLLOL nicca plz----->  
pull up any thread with the slightest hint of a religious undertone from the past year or two and you all up in there, fervently posting rather smugly

Edited by afrokock - Mar 03 2013 at 1:02pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Ola, there was a thread a yr or 2 ago asking the same thing.    When she said she's not about that life .......at all , I pictured her frowning her face and rolling her eyes.   

is anybody gonna answer my tattoos question Geek

I wouldnt.... but i dont have tats just yet... this is the year thoBig smile
folks might say "Repost" tho...lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:04pm
if I was "consumed " I'd be in the religious section replying to every post.  I can't have an opinion without u reaching to the high heavens?
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:05pm
i hate that winning argument. it doesn't even support itself. 

lets forget ALL eastern religions. 
if you believe the abrahamic god is the true god, you still might lose. 

theres christianity, judaism, and islam. 
in christianity there are a million different sectors of the church catering to different interpretations of the bible. lets say you are in the lucky one. cool. but then you're probably not even following the rules anyways. how are you winning with those numbers? what if jesus was never the son of god and you're following a false idol?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 43>
  Share Topic