Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:26pm
I remember it was a big debate in America about if the Christians who jumped to their death on 9/11 to avoid the flames/smoke went to hell for committing suicide.
Sponsored Links

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

lol nah i think modeless really did have good intentions..

I would agree if
1) she didn't throw so much shade at atheist
2) this wasn't a poorly executed  repost
3) if she actually STUCK to her op and not tried to debate with us.  just nod & smile, no rebuttals

if she really wanted answers, she would have just read the original thread     

what original thread?
And i still think she was genuinely interested..
she just started to respond when people had questions concerning God/Christ
I didn't know there were so many black atheist till i got on this forum... so i 4 sure was a bit interested
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

god is responsible for all. 
i'm sure he wouldn't put princesshoneybee through anything that he didn't believe that she would overcome. 

what about those who commit suicide? or die from OD in the midst of their addiction? or whose hearts give out during recovery?

it is all part of god's plan. strengthening your faith in god, will enforce your belief in yourself. you are a child of god, know that he is always walking with you. 

none of that can happen if you're dead. and if you due in your lowest point (I.e. Amy winehouse) then what? you didn't overcome.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:30pm

I would agree if
3) if she actually STUCK to her op and not tried to debate with us.  just nod & smile, no rebuttals

what original thread?
I didn't know there were so many black atheist till i got on this forum... so i 4 sure was a bit interested

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of atheist that routinely attend church. They just don't say anything because they don't want to be ostracized. They continue to go for tradition, family and friend fellowship, and music.
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I would agree if

what original thread?

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of atheist that routinely attend church. They just don't say anything because they don't want to be ostracized. They continue to go for tradition, family and friend fellowship, and music.

that's true.. a cpl here already said they go to church for the music.LOL
I just couldn't imagine them tithing, doing communion etc.. but who knows..
There are plenty of ppl who claim to believe in God but go against everything he preaches, so maybe deep in their hearts they really don't believe....

Edited by Oladunni - Mar 03 2013 at 12:36pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:37pm

god is responsible for all. 
i'm sure he wouldn't put princesshoneybee through anything that he didn't believe that she would overcome. 

what about those who commit suicide? or die from OD in the midst of their addiction? or whose hearts give out during recovery?

it is all part of god's plan. strengthening your faith in god, will enforce your belief in yourself. you are a child of god, know that he is always walking with you. 

none of that can happen if you're dead. and if you due in your lowest point (I.e. Amy winehouse) then what? you didn't overcome.

sometimes there are those who only reach for the scripture when they are in their toughest times. there is such a long process to gain strength within yourself to give your soul back to god.. that it can't be done in the two minutes that we desire. Smile
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:38pm
i don't think there are many atheists  in church. 
maybe agnostics. a lot of apathetic theists, and lots more sunday christians. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:43pm
I imagine that songs like Yolanda Adams "Never Give Up" is inspiring for both Christians and atheist, with no second thoughts given to either. The message is about keeping the faith because everything you need is inside of you. Song talks about facing the world. Changing the world. Keeping the dream alive. All of that could be interpreted as Christian. Or maybe not.

The lyrics don't say "don't give up a God."  They say don't give up on you. I've observed a TON of inspiring christian music without any mention of Jesus.

Sort of like how Christians sing "I Believe I Can Fly" at churchLOL.

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:44pm
ok Flowing I don't know if you're willfully ignoring my question or not but I'm just going to bow out now.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:46pm
bunny you remind me of rohan

very consumed with arguing with christians for self-professed atheists

the fuccks you give are just too much and too rough

yeah, thats it, you give such a rough fucck

Edited by afrokock - Mar 03 2013 at 12:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs