Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This is kinda random but....kinda on topic as well

Would black ppl have found god  without the influence of white ppl? Like when addressing race relations and religion is that something some black ppl are thankful for? I guess this would need to be addressed by some here who have a distaste for whites and only put up with them when they have to yet are also Christians.

I get what you're asking in terms of Christianity though.   I find it hard to believe that the true religion lay in the hands of the white slave masters. This alone, I could never justify being Christian.   It's that serious for me. I just can not get with this one.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:54pm
They weren't followers of Christ though Confused obviously lol

Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

This is kinda random but....kinda on topic as well

Would black ppl have found god  without the influence of white ppl? Like when addressing race relations and religion is that something some black ppl are thankful for? I guess this would need to be addressed by some here who have a distaste for whites and only put up with them when they have to yet are also Christians.

I get what you're asking in terms of Christianity though.   I find it hard to believe that the true religion lay in the hands of the white slave masters. This alone, I could never justify being Christian.   It's that serious for me. I just can not get with this one.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Tokyo, you are entitled to your opinion

But I would also like for you to define spirituality

Concept of god or a deity. 

not (perceived) relationship with said deity?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Tokyo, you are entitled to your opinion

But I would also like for you to define spirituality

Concept of god or a deity. 

not (perceived) relationship with said deity?

That, too.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

But they were the teachers and introduced the story to blacks brought here and many  used that same scripture to justify the treatment they inflicted. Just as many blacks use that same scripture. So I dont understand how its easy to adhere to those stories being truth knowing the source from which it came. Then again this is where we come to the place were ppl interpreters the bible/scriptures in away that fits them and holds it as truth.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:31pm
Black people use WHAT scripture?!?!? ConfusedConfusedConfused

NOt that bullsh*ttin lies White people were "teaching" us when they wanted us to believe we are inferior

eta: Don't you understand that Blacks weren't allowed to read for fear that they'd read the TRUTH?? Confused
I don't understand people who talk like you. It's like you think all that psychotic ish Whites said about Blacks was actually in the Bible and not like they twisted a whole bunch of verses (while leaving out important context). Sounds like an agenda

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

But they were the teachers and introduced the story to blacks brought here and many  used that same scripture to justify the treatment they inflicted. Just as many blacks use that same scripture. So I dont understand how its easy to adhere to those stories being truth knowing the source from which it came. Then again this is where we come to the place were ppl interpreters the bible/scriptures in away that fits them and holds it as truth.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Mar 02 2013 at 8:34pm
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:38pm
I just find it hard to believe that Africans didn't have the true religion prior to the white man sharing it. It's just a hard concept for me to swallow.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:49pm

@Cute....I believe that they had what some may consider religions but i believe it was different from what they were spoon fed when they were brought here.

@Avi.... I was using scripture in terms of the bible itself. I do understand that blacks werent allowed to read. Did I say it was in the bible? No I said they used the bible to justify it just as it is used to justify beliefs for ppl and treatment towards ppl to this day. People interpret the bible and its verses in away that fits their agenda just like other religious writings have been used to do the same. When its something you dont believe in its the other ppl who "twist" stuff.

Edited by Gkisses - Mar 02 2013 at 9:40pm
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:00pm
always thought blacks learned christianity from whites. IA with gkisses that they had religion but, not christianity.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

To strip the analogy away, people question if this religion is so good, God is so real, his servants so connected with him, then why are they always failing? Why is Satan stronger than God?
Satan is not stronger than The Most High, people are just spiritually weak and for the most part, spiritually dead. The Most High and Christ are of the spirit while Satan is carnal and of the flesh. If you read the book of Job, you'll find out who Satan gets his orders from...

A lot of people who praise God and give HIM all the glory do not follow his ways; they are just giving him lip service. That is why they are constantly being inflicted; all talk and no action.

If your parents tell you to not smoke crack or you will be destroyed and you refuse to listen but still say nice things about your parents and praise them any chance you get, that doesn't negate the fact that you're abusing crack and slowly destroying yourself. You are still being carnal by doing what you are not supposed to do and using your "unconditional love" for your parents to cover the fact that you are being wicked.

Now some may get simple and say "Well why don't God stop people from doing what they are supposed to do"? The Most High is very cut and dry. He ain't got time to be holding hands of wicked, unrepenting niccas. Most importantly HE is a balanced power that is all about righteous judgement. What's righteous to HIM may not be righteous to fleshly, carnal mortals though.

But that is just my two cents. Now if folks want to scoff, mock and still believe what they want, help yourselves...

After admitting to punching a mentally ill person in another thread, I hope you are willing to count yourself among this group.

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you
( 2 Thessalonians 1:6)

LOLFunny how you left out that the person attacked me in the middle of the street and no one came to my aid...

But then again its expected because your main goal is to carnally throw digs and scoff to try to prove a point which remains pointless. Like most reprobates, your false pride enables you to have a slick response for everything and still not know what you're talking about lol.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 43>
  Share Topic