Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

I'm just saying, if you atheist, then you atheist.. You can't be in here claiming to be atheist then doing the "just in case Heaven and God exist" scenarios (and then thinking you will get into heaven on good morals). I would think you wouldn't care because you already claimed that God don't exist. So, Heaven and Hell shouldn't even matter to you (since a lot don't believe it exist).. Some of y'all ain't bout that atheist life.. 

LOLI think many times atheist are asked questions like "what if you are wrong?" I think that question allows us to come up with scenarios. But yeah I completely agree with you on this. I think most atheist are OK with there being no heaven or hell.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

I'm just saying, if you atheist, then you atheist.. You can't be in here claiming to be atheist then doing the "just in case Heaven and God exist" scenarios (and then thinking you will get into heaven on good morals). I would think you wouldn't care because you already claimed that God don't exist. So, Heaven and Hell shouldn't even matter to you (since a lot don't believe it exist).. Some of y'all ain't bout that atheist life.. 

LOLI think many times atheist are asked questions like "what if you are wrong?" I think that question allows us to come up with scenarios. But yeah I completely agree with you on this. I think most atheist are OK with there being no heaven or hell.

I think she must have missed that the question actually was asked.  No other reason to play the what if game than to respond to that.  

Shoot, I'm def all about that life.  Again BIG if - ioncur but if if y'all are right I don't stand a chance in hell (except to go thereLOL)
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by ModelCitizen ModelCitizen wrote:

do you worry about what can happen to your soul if GOD is real? 

This was actually posed twice but Random gon ask people what if they are wrong about which one is the right god.  TroublemakerLOL.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:14pm

This is me...

When my life is over i'm pretty sure I will end up doing exactly what I was doing before my Human life began. I dont know what that is though... and I dont care.

When I die...I will be dead... and I wont care that I'm dead.. cause Im dead .. For some (most)people.. that simple premise is very hard to contemplate. The reality of our own demise can be frightening.  
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

id love to read this thread but my apatheism is kicking in big time
I hate you for this. I laughed and coughed at the same time and made the worst of sounds…

Too clever though.

lets just drink sherry and be merry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by ModelCitizen ModelCitizen wrote:

do you worry about what can happen to your soul if GOD is real? 

tbh, he'd have a lot of 'splaining to do tbh

he'll send me back to earth

id be up there with a mic and an 808 rhyming

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

I think she must have missed that the question actually was asked.  No other reason to play the what if game than to respond to that.  

Shoot, I'm def all about that life.  Again BIG if - ioncur but if if y'all are right I don't stand a chance in hell (except to go thereLOL)

Yeah, I figured the question was asked.. This was more towards some of the responses..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 5:07pm
I think if there is a Heaven and a Hell, non believers will be allowed into Heaven before some believers.  If this almighty, all powerful exists...he sees all, knows all and most importantly understands all...holding the heaven/hell thing over ppl's head is just another form of control religion asserts.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 5:13pm
If heaven is what people say it is it'll be full of assholes just like here on earth. Ion wanna go. 
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

If heaven is what people say it is it'll be full of assholes just like here on earth. Ion wanna go. 
Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style