Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For all the Believer turned Agnostics and Athiests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:34am
As a child it was forced on me

As an adult i began to question everything and most of it (Christianity) made no sense to me

i realized i did not have a genuine connection to it (religion) and that what i had all those years was a 'fear' of being damned to hell

i'm very spiritual however...just not religious...
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:34am
there are all kinds of churches that cater to almost every view of the bible. what do you guys mean when you say organized religions are contradictory/bad? is it the clergy? the basic fact that they are established? or the people in the church?
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:39am
Idk what it is for me I'm just over it honestly I don't think sex before marriage is wrong or that being gay is wrong. I would never have an abortion but, I'm pro choice. I think people are born gay Idk why anyone would choose to be different. There are a lot of things.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

there are all kinds of churches that cater to almost every view of the bible. what do you guys mean when you say organized religions are contradictory/bad? is it the clergy? the basic fact that they are established? or the people in the church?

I think some people get a cultish vibe from Churches/Mosques/Synagogues/Scientology meeting places, which is understandable.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't have a reason for not believing in God.
Nothing bad has ever happened to me.
I just simply don't and religion was never a part of my life really....I enjoy learning about it though.

this.. and it bores me *shrug*
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:45am
i'm not sure what you mean...? can you clear up what they would find cultish?
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:52am
i will never forget the day i stopped attending church...i actually got up and walked out of the service

it was around the time that heath ledger died

the pastor said the reason he died is because he played a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain...i was done

mentally i had already checked out but that was the moment where i was like what the hell??

Organized religion is such a turn off to me...
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:54am
For example the catholic church...priests are raping boys & they cover for each other while doing so. People are willing to let children be harmed just to be apart of something. That could be considered cult like.

Edited by Finesseful - Mar 01 2013 at 10:56am
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:57am
 I know humans are faulty. I didn't need a holy book to tell me that. With this knowledge, I choose to only attend services for special occasions. I am not going to be lead by a mere mortal. Now if Optimus Prime comes knocking on my door, I will hop my ass on his hand and follow his every word.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

i will never forget the day i stopped attending church...i actually got up and walked out of the service

it was around the time that heath ledger died

the pastor said the reason he died is because he played a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain...i was done

mentally i had already checked out but that was the moment where i was like what the hell??

Organized religion is such a turn off to me...
LOL but how can u love anybody if u don't love god?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 43>
  Share Topic