Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For 100,000 dollars would you smoke crack...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:43am
Nope.  One, no amount of money in the world would have me to do that and two the only thing you will achieve by the 30 days is being addicted and would wind up spending the money on more crack.
Sponsored Links

keishe83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keishe83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:52am
Nope. Can't do it. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

ewwwww that heroin lean is icky.

Wordddd. There is a black man that usually stands on or near the corner of 4th ave and Atlantic Ave (Dunkin Donuts) in Brooklyn ... usually his pants are some what off his body and he may or may not have on drawers. But when I tell you that I've literally seen that negro lean so far he was damn near touching his toes, while looking like he was going to topple over to the side. Yet he never, ever, falls or stumbles. His Dope lean is so official, so multi-directional, and so effin steady I'd place a dollar at his feet off the strength of his impressive acrobatics and balance alone... And he wouldnt even be asking for money.

I still aint fuccin with no crack tho!

Amazing and Relentless Heroin Lean, ff 1:15-1:30 for pricelessness-
LOL
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Qualified<BR>Wordddd. There is a black man that usually stands on or near the corner of 4th ave and Atlantic Ave (Dunkin Donuts) in Brooklyn ... usually his pants are some what off his body and he may or may not have on drawers. But when I tell you that I've literally seen that negro lean so far he was damn near touching his toes, while looking like he was going to topple over to the side. Yet he never, ever, falls or stumbles. His Dope lean is so official, so multi-directional, and so effin steady I'd place a dollar at his feet off the strength of his impressive acrobatics and balance alone... And he wouldnt even be asking for money.I still aint fuccin with no crack tho!<BR><a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJVfYIX53b0 target=_blank rel=nofollow>Amazing and Relentless Heroin Lean, ff 1:15-1:30 for pricelessness- </A>[/QUOTE Qualified
Wordddd. There is a black man that usually stands on or near the corner of 4th ave and Atlantic Ave (Dunkin Donuts) in Brooklyn ... usually his pants are some what off his body and he may or may not have on drawers. But when I tell you that I've literally seen that negro lean so far he was damn near touching his toes, while looking like he was going to topple over to the side. Yet he never, ever, falls or stumbles. His Dope lean is so official, so multi-directional, and so effin steady I'd place a dollar at his feet off the strength of his impressive acrobatics and balance alone... And he wouldnt even be asking for money.I still aint fuccin with no crack tho!
Amazing and Relentless Heroin Lean, ff 1:15-1:30 for pricelessness- [/QUOTE wrote:

Wow!  I just spent 20 mins looking at this "dope lean".  Its very sad.  Ouch 

Why do they do that, I wonder?  Why not just sit down?

Wow!  I just spent 20 mins looking at this "dope lean".  Its very sad.  Ouch 

Why do they do that, I wonder?  Why not just sit down?

Edited by PeacefulOne - Dec 13 2012 at 9:21am
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:34pm
lmao qualified...before i started working in harlem-- i admit i led a very sheltered life.
i knew little about any drugs that were not weed.
i remember my first couple of weeks there..
i would just see these ppl leaning doing some damn near matrix moves on the street-- and i was so confused.

i had to go home and ask my dad what was up w/ the water up there.
I'm like dad- i dont know but its some ol' weebles wobble but they wont fall down stuff in harlem- I'm scared.

he had to explain to me--- what was going on.
it was so scary.
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:24pm
Omg, that lean is something else! I used to be so scared of them. Have u tried getting people on that 'getsite of meth ' drug to fill out paperwork? Its so frustrating and sad.they be knocked out with a pen in their hand and on the lean

The drug messes with your nervous system.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic