Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Football Thread NFL/NCAAF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:47pm
Sherman a real nicca and I love it!!!! 

GO SEAHAWKS!!
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:51pm
Lol I saw it but didn't understand the very last part.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

his lil biitch ass 

he was doing the most 

i hope someone slaps the shiit out of him 

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:45pm

Edited by bindy - Jan 20 2014 at 5:48pm
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:51pm
I love me some Richard Sherman....he had the internet going NUTS last night
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 6:25pm
ty bindy... 
i see hes used to being slapped...

not hard enough though.. someone outside of the nfl needs to catch him and really beat his ass... 
then he'll learn

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Sherm1

LOLLOL
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:03am
My Super Bowl Prediction was correct!!

Oh and Sherman's interview turned me on..Embarrassed
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 6:38am

Vince Young files for bankruptcy

Posted by Mike Florio on January 22, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
YoungAP

Eight years ago (yes, it’s been that long), Vince Young was on top of the world.  Now, it’s all hitting rock bottom.

Out of the NFL for two full regular seasons, Young has filed for federal bankruptcy protection, according to David Barron of theHouston Chronicle.

Young lists his assets at between $500,001 and $1 million, and his debts at anywhere from $1 million to $10 million.  His financial problems began with, or were at least exacerbated by, a large lockout loan that he ultimately didn’t need.

The third overall pick in 2006, Young was the AFC offensive rookie of the year.  The honor capped a 12-month period that began with Young leading Texas to a thrilling victory over USC for the NCAA championship.

Dumped by the Titans after the 2010 season, he joined the Eagles in 2011 as the backup to Mike Vick.  Young’s biggest contribution may have been coining the term “Dream Team” in his introductory press conference.

Other former NFL players who have filed bankruptcy in recent years include Warren Sapp, Jamal Lewis, Charlie Batch, Mark Brunell, and Vick.

Permalink 66 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: HomePhiladelphia Eagle
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/22/vince-young-files-for-bankruptcy/

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 7:37am
I thought Vince had already filed for bankruptcy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233>
  Share Topic