BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Football Thread NFL/NCAAF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:42am
Nfl predictions anyone?

Well tbh I think pre season predictions are a joke; it's fun but.....
You have to see a team actually play before you can make a sound prediction.

I wonder if it's just my bias but I don't think Washington will be as good as people are predicting and Eagles won't be as bad

I'm interested in the season Cam Newton will have he really needs to make the playoffs bc the media is itching to clown him
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

lol Cam took that money. Or his dad did at least. The reason the NCAA was on him was because his dad flat out admitted that he asked for money. There was no evidence apparently for the Manziel thing (even though he got paid too).

And lets not forget that Cam is the same dude that was kicked out of UF for stealing a computer from a student. Dude isn't a saint. Both of them are aholes.

Key word is "Dad". Just because his dad shopped around, doesn't mean Cam had any involvement.. There were 'brokers' willing to confess that Manziel was signing autographs for money and had him on video. Brokers ain't working for free.. Johnny Football penalty should have been much harsher than sitting out a first half..  We know Cam ain't a saint. However, he handled himself pretty well during that season..The only reason they were gunning for him was because they didn't want to see Auburn shining..LOL If AU would have played like their regular selves, then Cam would have never got put out there..

Edited by EasterBell - Sep 03 2013 at 10:46am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

lol Cam took that money. Or his dad did at least. The reason the NCAA was on him was because his dad flat out admitted that he asked for money. There was no evidence apparently for the Manziel thing (even though he got paid too).

And lets not forget that Cam is the same dude that was kicked out of UF for stealing a computer from a student. Dude isn't a saint. Both of them are aholes.

Key word is "Dad". Just because his dad shopped around, doesn't mean Cam had any involvement.. There were 'brokers' willing to confess that Manziel was signing autographs for money and had him on video. Brokers ain't working for free.. Johnny Football penalty should have been much harsher than sitting out a first half..  We know Cam ain't a saint. The only reason they were gunning for him was because they didn't want to see Auburn shining..LOL If AU would have played like their regular selves, then Cam would have never got put out there..

What brokers were willing to confess? I didn't read anything like that. And why would they mess up their money?

The NCAA actually worked fast as hell to clear Newton so he could play in the SEC Championship game.  I believe it took ONE DAY for them to say he was eligible, which happened to be the day before the championship game.

There is no direct evidence in either case. I believe both of them got paid.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Sep 03 2013 at 10:48am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:48am
[QUOTE=jonesable]Nfl predictions anyone?

Well tbh I think pre season predictions are a joke; it's fun but.....
You have to see a team actually play before you can make a sound prediction.

I wonder if it's just my bias but I don't think Washington will be as good as people are predicting and Eagles won't be as bad

I'm interested in the season Cam Newton will have he really needs to make the playoffs bc the media is itching to clown him[/QUOTE]
Yep..they ain't trying to let Cam live..LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:51am

Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Key word is "Dad". Just because his dad shopped around, doesn't mean Cam had any involvement.. There were 'brokers' willing to confess that Manziel was signing autographs for money and had him on video. Brokers ain't working for free.. Johnny Football penalty should have been much harsher than sitting out a first half..  We know Cam ain't a saint. The only reason they were gunning for him was because they didn't want to see Auburn shining..LOL If AU would have played like their regular selves, then Cam would have never got put out there..

What brokers were willing to confess? I didn't read anything like that. And why would they mess up their money?

The NCAA actually worked fast as hell to clear Newton so he could play in the SEC Championship game.  I believe it took ONE DAY for them to say he was eligible, which happened to be the day before the championship game.

There is no direct evidence in either case. I believe both of them got paid.
Hell, that portion was in the news.. Can't remember when I seen it because I was enjoying my lunch.. Guess it wasn't concrete enough or just hearsay. I can admit when I'm wrong.. oh well.. Nevertheless, if you ain't getting paid you ain't trying.. LOL j/k

Edited by EasterBell - Sep 03 2013 at 10:56am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:52am
But Cam needs to win the rookie qbs of last year put the pressure on.
I wonder if Johnny Manziel will suffer the same fate as Tim Tebow when he gets to the NFl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

But Cam needs to win the rookie qbs of last year put the pressure on.
I wonder if Johnny Manziel will suffer the same fate as Tim Tebow when he gets to the NFl
Probably not cause Johnny Football is an actual qb..Tebow ain't. Manziel needs to humble himself though..

When I the first heard the Pats had picked up Tebow, I immediately said Bellenchex ain't sh*t.. I felt they were just picking him up to give him a nice ending to his football career.

Edited by EasterBell - Sep 03 2013 at 11:01am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:03am
Winston's girlfriend is black.

(@_LifeIsBreezi_)

And look at her out there running routes with Jaboo.

http://https://vine.co/v/hbOhhw1JbwY

Edited by Random Thoughts - Sep 03 2013 at 11:10am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:30am
My predictions.

NFC East
1. Cowboys
2. Redskins
3. Giants
4. Eagles

NFC West
1. Seahawks
2. 49ers
3. Rams
4. Cardinals

NFC South
1. Falcons
2. Saints
3. Panthers
4. Bucs

NFC North
1. Packers
2. Lions
3. Vikings
4. Bears

AFC South
1. Colts
2. Texans
3. Titans
4. Jags

AFC North
1. Bengals
2. Steelers
3. Ravens
4. Browns

AFC East
1. Patriots
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Bills

AFC West
1. Broncos
2. Chiefs
3. Chargers
4. Raiders

Edited by Random Thoughts - Sep 03 2013 at 11:32am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:33am
Hmmm ,only surprised by the Steelers pick
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 33>