Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Football Thread NFL/NCAAF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 33>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 6:55pm
Gkisses, it's one or the other with him. He's a good player but too smug for my liking. I need Alabama to hurry and shut him up tho. That game can't happen soon enough.

I will catch the Mich/ND game later this week. It betta be good!Stern SmileLOL

Did anyone else see Louisville today? Looking real good.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Gkisses, it's one or the other with him. He's a good player but too smug for my liking. I need Alabama to hurry and shut him up tho. That game can't happen soon enough.

I will catch the Mich/ND game later this week. It betta be good!Stern SmileLOL

Did anyone else see Louisville today? Looking real good.

His attitude sucks royally and while I cant stand him the NCAA knew that not having him in that Bama game would have hit those pockets hard and he knows this as well thats why hes laughing about it.  He needs to be humbled....lol talented douche...lol

That MICH/ND game should be good or at least I hope so...Theres been a lot of words exchanged during the off season between the two...one of which from the Michigan coach calling ND chickens for not wanting to face us anymore..lol

I didnt see the Louisville game today...... Who they play?..... Id also like to take this moment to say Im glad football has finally started because it makes sports radio a lot more fun to listen to...I mean i like baseball, I enjoy going to the games, not so much watching on TV prior to the post season or a rival game but...mannnnnnnnnnn baseball talk on the radio is boringgggggggggggggggg as hell! and Im saying it as a fan of a team who's doing well...lol cant imagine how it feels in places where the team sucks.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 7:18pm
ND is getting called yeller bellied by Michigan? Well, the rivalry will be extra good for a casual fan like myself. I am all over it.LOL

Gkisses sports radio has been killing me! Puig is the only exciting thing to discuss. Besides Mike & Mike in the mornings, I've resorted to listening to local stations around the country for something interesting.

Yes, talented douche is the proper name for him. Ugh. I just want another QB to tell him 'you gone learn today' and do just that.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 8:23pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 6:31pm
How will tonight's game be, I'm not familiar with Pittsburgh and would rather not watch a blow out game.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 6:36pm
FSU is RT's team I believe......Cant say what pitt is like havent really paid attention to them...Id hope its not a blow out for entertainment purposes but most have been in wk1.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 6:42pm
Thanks looks like FSU will blow them out

Edited by herwoman - Sep 02 2013 at 6:45pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 10:35pm
Winston gave me chills! I hope he keeps it up.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:59am
Johnny Football - accepted money for autographs... - Sits out the first half of first game

Cam Newton - accused of getting paid to play for AU.-- NCAA on his azz the whole season and months after until they cleared him of no wrong doing..

Johnny - Arrogant prick.. Possible spoil brat

Cam - Remained humble and kept his composure during the whole season of the the Cam bashing..

NCAA on that bs..NCAA, once again, deciding when they want to bring down the hammer. Johnny got off hella light for what he did... However he got the big head and now feels he runs things.. He need to get slapped upside the head with some humility..  I ain't feeling him anymore.. HOWEVER, I still want Texas A&M to beat Bama again this year..

Edited by EasterBell - Sep 03 2013 at 10:00am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:33am
lol Cam took that money. Or his dad did at least. The reason the NCAA was on him was because his dad flat out admitted that he asked for money. There was no evidence apparently for the Manziel thing (even though he got paid too).

And lets not forget that Cam is the same dude that was kicked out of UF for stealing a computer from a student. Dude isn't a saint. Both of them are aholes.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Sep 03 2013 at 10:38am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 33>