BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Football Thread NFL/NCAAF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:55pm
i was pissed that ND backed out. I can't stand them.

i'm trying to get these ND/UM tickets from my friend, but he's playing w/ my emotions, talmbout "idk i wanna sell them on ebay"

can't wait till the terps are in the B10!

anyone hear about Riley Cooper from the Eagles? I LOLed at Vick's response.

i'm excited about the pro-bowl.

idk...i hope that Manziel has this big fall from grace. i'm tired of him and his attitude. how you gonna lie to your mama like that.
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:51pm
I hate college football but love the NFL. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I hate college football but love the NFL. 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ^^..Crazy talk

Lady......I wish i could go to the under the lights game..mannnnnnnn....  ND and their ego is out of this world....I wish them nothing but fails...

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 12:43am
I'm ready! I don't have a CFB or NFL team I love but I'm still rooting for 49ers. I just like spending my fall afternoons watching football.Big smile

I look forward to Johnny Football and all of these analysts kissing his behind to go away.

Now I want to see what happens when the Eagles' Cooper goes into his locker room to practice with all of those "n words". May the cameras Evil Smile
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:11am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Feeling good about Clowney this year.

You're a South Carolina fan?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:18am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I'm ready! I don't have a CFB or NFL team I love but I'm still rooting for 49ers. I just like spending my fall afternoons watching football.Big smile

I look forward to Johnny Football and all of these analysts kissing his behind to go away.

Now I want to see what happens when the Eagles' Cooper goes into his locker room to practice with all of those "n words". May the cameras Evil Smile

Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllll ...... I listened to dudes "apology" smdh..... .... A mess A mess completely...lol...@him saying he was hurt by this... i hate when mofos say that in their apologies...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:33am
Dropping a bunch of thoughts.

• I'm a Bucs and Noles fan and I feel pretty good about both teams. I'm thinking 10-2 for FSU and 8-8 for the Bucs. If Winston is the real deal, maybe 11-1 for FSU. If Revis and Clayborn are healthy for the Bucs, maybe 10-6 for them. I won't be too upset if the Bucs struggle because it'll prolly mean Freeman is on the way out, and this is potentially a strong upcoming QB class if you're in need of a QB.

• Much bigger college football fan than NFL. But I swear the ACC is slowly but surely sucking the life out of the sport. During the ACC meetings a few weeks back, the refs said they would have tossed Clowney out of the game for lighting up that poor Michigan player. A flag and an ejection is the new rule for ACC officials when a player "leads with the crown of their head." SEC officials said it wasn't even a flag, let alone worth ejecting him. The ACC already has the worst officiating in major college football, but this crap could seriously put a dent in my enjoyment of the sport.

Take that away from me college football, and I start falling out of love with you.

• This is my first time hearing about the NFL "All Star" stuff. Anything, including not playing a game at all, is better than the old pro bowl. Sounds interesting based on the little bit I'm reading but I still prolly wouldn't watch it. The only thing I'll prolly be interested in is the draft portion just to debate it online with people.
  • Someone please, please, PLEASE upset Ohio State. I looked at their schedule the other day and nearly vomited. Who the hell is going to beat them? Gkisses, pray twice a day until November so that your Wolverines can get that upset. I'll be pretty mad if I have to see undefeated OSU in the BCS title game, after having not beat any ranked teams. 
  • Marcus Mariota is my pre-season Heisman pick. I think Oregon rolls through the season until they get to Stanford, which will prolly be the make or break game. I wouldn't be surprised if Mariota puts up huge numbers. 3500+ passing yards, 1000+ yards rushing and over 50 total touchdowns. We'll see if he gets that west coast bias treatment though.
  • I hope Chip Kelly succeeds in Philly. It'll be fun to see the NFL continue to become wide open. Though I hope defensive innovation is also right around the corner to combat the offensive influx. A hybrid nickle back/rover type becoming more standard in base defenses could work. I've read about coaches in college experimenting more with hybrid players.

Looking forward to talking ball with y'all.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Aug 01 2013 at 3:34am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:38am
U aint have to show....my boy getting crushed like thatCry

That hit made me walk out the damn room for about 5 minutes. Jesus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:07am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:08am
Oregon's new facilities are just too sick.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>
  Share Topic