Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - football player being harassed by family for $$$$
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

football player being harassed by family for $$$$

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>


Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 456460
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Mo money mo problems

They weren't out there with him when he was training and conditioning every day. They are only entitled to what he wants to give. Some people feel they owe their parents for raising them and providing for them; therefore they are generous when they are in a position to be. Whatever this man's reasons are for not giving out his money is not up for debate. It is possible he planned on putting his money away for awhile to save and invest to set him up for life, then with a later paycheck he would divide up among the family. Now, he sees what is what and who is who. Fugg em..I'd cut them off too


actually they probably were.  h
who the hell was paying for uniforms , shoes, leagues, practice, picking up from practice etc? him? at 5?
your parents typically are there when you were shooting at the gym bc w/o them you wouldn't have anything to shoot in the first damn place.


Parents are supposed to do things like that for their kids and expect nothing in return..simply put. The only thing parents should really expect is for their kids to make them proud not rich. It is his talent not theirs.

BTW by the tone of your post you sound like you're one of the family membersSleepy

 fall back. i attacked one premise of your argument...no need for ad hominem attacks

i would never get a restraining order against my own mother and nor would this situation ever have to me. if i could give my parents life, i would. Sleepy


Edited by EPITOME - Nov 03 2012 at 8:55pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 22 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Status: Online
Points: 18911
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:10pm
Right, because you've been in this situation and you've handled it the proper way..

Don't have kids.
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 311197
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:13pm
Stern Smile

*Sips tea*
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 456460
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Right, because you've been in this situation and you've handled it the proper way..

Don't have kids.




I'm in the position where I make more than my family members...as are many immigrants I gather. Want to try again?

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 03 2012 at 10:15pm
Back to Top
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 27 2010
Location: Fanm Sa Move
Status: Offline
Points: 98187
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:18pm
what's the argument here?
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 456460
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:18pm
I also didn't say I agree with his parents. I don't. I just don't agree with your premise that his parents did not help him become a success.
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Online
Points: 986698
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:21pm
*wide screen mode activated*
Back to Top
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2006
Location: Hotlanta
Status: Offline
Points: 41730
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Poor guy. It must suck to have your own family come at you like a pack of vampires even after you have already given them plenty of blood!


icwhatudidthere.


Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 341359
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:38pm
Better not be out here tipping these heauxs and then hiding from yo momma..........
Back to Top
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 13 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 18716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:24am
He really should straighten things out with his mom. Without his parents he would not be where he is today. A sure way to block your blessing is to mistreat your mother. A restraining order on your mom? My son better not ever do that. A big man cannot handle a disagreement with his own mom? Come on now! Walk away and just say bye mom we can talk later, I love you, but do not agree with you right now. This really sounds like he is listening to some outside influences. The love of money gets folks every time. So this brother would rather give his money to a white woman than his own mother? Wow! Just wow, brother!
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down