Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - football player being harassed by family for $$$$
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

football player being harassed by family for $$$$

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:58pm
My nephew's fiancee didn't like that his mom was joint owner of his house (to become their home). She said 'that will have to change once we get married.'
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Mo money mo problems

They weren't out there with him when he was training and conditioning every day. They are only entitled to what he wants to give. Some people feel they owe their parents for raising them and providing for them; therefore they are generous when they are in a position to be. Whatever this man's reasons are for not giving out his money is not up for debate. It is possible he planned on putting his money away for awhile to save and invest to set him up for life, then with a later paycheck he would divide up among the family. Now, he sees what is what and who is who. Fugg em..I'd cut them off too

actually they probably were.  h
who the hell was paying for uniforms , shoes, leagues, practice, picking up from practice etc? him? at 5?
your parents typically are there when you were shooting at the gym bc w/o them you wouldn't have anything to shoot in the first damn place.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

No one understands what athletes deal with except other athletes.

If he gives them all this cash that they're asking for who's going to help him out when he goes broke?
No one. I would stay selfish. Oh well.

& Leigh has her own money

1. how do you know?

2. is it like his money? 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

who the hell was paying for uniforms , shoes, leagues, practice, picking up from practice etc? him? at 5?
your parents typically are there when you were shooting at the gym bc w/o them you wouldn't have anything to shoot in the first damn place.

I like this post
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:29pm
off topic, this Cosby joke used to crack me up- because it's so true. My BIL would be like 'yeah that's what I mean!' lol

But I thought athletes adored their moms.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

My nephew's fiancee didn't like that his mom was joint owner of his house (to become their home). She said 'that will have to change once we get married.'
I bet you it WON'T change.  He'd have to take out a whole new loan to do that
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:19pm

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Mo money mo problems

They weren't out there with him when he was training and conditioning every day. They are only entitled to what he wants to give. Some people feel they owe their parents for raising them and providing for them; therefore they are generous when they are in a position to be. Whatever this man's reasons are for not giving out his money is not up for debate. It is possible he planned on putting his money away for awhile to save and invest to set him up for life, then with a later paycheck he would divide up among the family. Now, he sees what is what and who is who. Fugg em..I'd cut them off too

Parents are supposed to do things like that for their kids and expect nothing in return..simply put. The only thing parents should really expect is for their kids to make them proud not rich. It is his talent not theirs.

BTW by the tone of your post you sound like you're one of the family membersSleepy
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:23pm

The coldest part is that it really doesn't. It was his and his mothers prior to the marriage should the marriage not last, then he keeps the house. I don't blame her for saying that though..I would say the same thing.

Edited by khivey - Nov 03 2012 at 8:24pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:33pm
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:39pm

I like this post

+2. Its almost like a wife who marries rich. You don't expect your hubby to just give his money to you since its HIS money/his talent but if you've been dating long enough to support his craft then it would be nice if you didn't have to ask. I'm quite sure his talent was supported with all the things named above. Its not a parent's job to do all of that. Its hard enough to make it as is. Those who do are star parents in my book. Going above and beyond what most parents do for the sake of their child's happiness. HOWEVER, they've been given money. They are just greedy. good for him for taking a stance.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic