Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - football player being harassed by family for $$$$
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

football player being harassed by family for $$$$

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:12pm
welcome to the hood!!!!!!

/ t-pain
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

so a brotha who's family steals over a million dollars and shows up at his place of employment and home with threats, get's no sympathy because his gal is white/latino?

well i'll be damned. didn't know the hate was that strong.LOLWink
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Star is such a hypocrite.
You can't suck on pig penis then complain about nigguhs lickin' on pig puss.

lol
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:40pm

so young and bitter
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:13am
Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

Wow I lost all sympathy for him for when I saw his girlfriend. I am a terrible person.Unhappy
I didn't. How awful is it to not be able to have your Mom in your life over something so petty?
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:20am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I'm dying at the dried up sympathy once the pic was posted.CryLOL

Dried up like the Sahara desert LOLLOL
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:35am
Mo money mo problems

They weren't out there with him when he was training and conditioning every day. They are only entitled to what he wants to give. Some people feel they owe their parents for raising them and providing for them; therefore they are generous when they are in a position to be. Whatever this man's reasons are for not giving out his money is not up for debate. It is possible he planned on putting his money away for awhile to save and invest to set him up for life, then with a later paycheck he would divide up among the family. Now, he sees what is what and who is who. Fugg em..I'd cut them off too
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:31am
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Greed.

They should be ashamed of themselves...

The fact that he had to get a restraining order speaks volumes as to the level of stalking and harassing.

smh

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:47am
lol.....
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:54pm
I learned long ago, just because one is a family member does not mean that they love me or even like me.  FAMILY will use you 100000% times worst than any stranger.  Eventually, he might end up having to cut them out his life 1000%.

I'm feel sorry for him, that is why even just regular working people its best not to tell everyone your financial business.  People don't need to know your salary, your husbands salary, if you get a new promotion at work...some things its best to keep to yourself.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic