Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Football and Weaves!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by mvanburen19 mvanburen19 wrote:

Oh No!!!!! Ms. God's Child!!!! THE SAINTS SHALL HAVE A VICTORY THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!! @MMR I love that hair!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Diva MVANBUREN I see you got jokes this morning! Keep hope alive as Jessie would say LOL

Come on with your Saint jersey and give me a good back shot of your latest install. I shall be posting (hopefully the form picture load is not acting up) plenty of victory pictures from the game on Saturday. I am just hoping that the legion of boom does not cause another earthquack with our cheering, my weave can't stand the sweatLOL

Do I hear a small wager of your Lousiana parlines ( what else you got down their?) for my Seattle starbucks, red delicous apples or salmon? LOL
Sponsored Links

PrettyLadyJ08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:22am
My number one team is the Saints, but I root for the Packers from time to time, because my grandfather was a fan.

Edited by PrettyLadyJ08 - Jan 07 2014 at 11:25am
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:40pm

[/QUOTE]

Now 510...you know I love you - that's the ONLY reason I'm gonna let that slide!  Thanks for posting your jersey!  Is this KevinCN??  Give us details on the install...you wear light yaki well!!Wink

Thank you ladies for the compliments BUT I know you have some pictures of you in your jersey!  Come on and post them!!
[/QUOTE]

my bad this was my very first upart creation from when I was selling hair.  it is Chinese Lite Yaki
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Originally posted by mvanburen19 mvanburen19 wrote:

Oh No!!!!! Ms. God's Child!!!! THE SAINTS SHALL HAVE A VICTORY THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!! @MMR I love that hair!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Diva MVANBUREN I see you got jokes this morning! Keep hope alive as Jessie would say LOL

Come on with your Saint jersey and give me a good back shot of your latest install. I shall be posting (hopefully the form picture load is not acting up) plenty of victory pictures from the game on Saturday. I am just hoping that the legion of boom does not cause another earthquack with our cheering, my weave can't stand the sweatLOL

Do I hear a small wager of your Lousiana parlines ( what else you got down their?) for my Seattle starbucks, red delicous apples or salmon? LOL
LOL!!!!! We shall see. we have plenty, Cajun, Creole, Crabs, Crawfish, strawberries, po' boys, everything and anything, and its ALL DELICIOUS. I shall post a pic on SAT.
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:27am
I'm glad ladies are posting and planning to post pictures!!  I will be bumping this thread on the weekend too!! Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:37pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349982948476689&l=c91b22bbaf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349982938476690&l=a7bb5f78b1

Edited by Gods Child - Jan 11 2014 at 2:46pm
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349982948476689&l=c91b22bbaf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349982938476690&l=a7bb5f78b1
Im a sore LOSER!

grayvelma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote grayvelma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:05pm
Onyc Lite Relax Perm...WHO DAT...well maybe next year
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:11am
Hi MMR!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:01pm
Okay, Let's try this again! The 12th Man checking in from the home of the NFC Chamipon Seattle Seahawks!
Specs: 14" Mongolian processed to deep curly, lifted random pieces of hair for highlights.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic