Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Football and Weaves!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:16pm
Oh No!!!!! Ms. God's Child!!!! THE SAINTS SHALL HAVE A VICTORY THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!! @MMR I love that hair!
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:33pm
Beautiful . Happy new year . I was off bhm since november due to illness , but doing better . Thanks for sharing MSRED . I miss your beautiful install pictures . Hug
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:42pm
well Red you know how i do.....my team lose I go for the Bay and sorry ya'll got whooped int he cold last night and we're Cali warm.........we Packed yall up and left ya in the cold.  annnnnnnny who yay I'm in turban mode so no hair picks.......and I don't own a 9ner jersey LOL
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:50pm
heres an old one for ya Red...........Two Raiders and a Cowgirl

" border="">
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

::waves at MMR:: I said I was come back myself. I've missed the board.

Hey suga!  I miss seeing you around...Heart

Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

waves to the seniors/old school members...this board been dead since you guys stop contributing.
Hey!! I peek in every now and again...but with the errors on this board it's hard to stay active.  Let's see how this works.LOL

Originally posted by blackarosoe blackarosoe wrote:

Finaly some life euh i looked at your hair jummy. I cannot participate not a citizen of the USA. Miss you
Heart  I miss you!  I will message you!!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:33pm
The usual for me. Wags NC since 09.

Go BEARS!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Beautiful . Happy new year . I was off bhm since november due to illness , but doing better . Thanks for sharing MSRED . I miss your beautiful install pictures . Hug

India!  Hey suga!!!  I hope you are feeling much better!!  Sorry to hear you were under the weather but glad you are doing well. Hug

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

well Red you know how i do.....my team lose I go for the Bay and sorry ya'll got whooped int he cold last night and we're Cali warm.........we Packed yall up and left ya in the cold.  annnnnnnny who yay I'm in turban mode so no hair picks.......and I don't own a 9ner jersey LOL

Now 510...you know I love you - that's the ONLY reason I'm gonna let that slide!  Thanks for posting your jersey!  Is this KevinCN??  Give us details on the install...you wear light yaki well!!Wink

Thank you ladies for the compliments BUT I know you have some pictures of you in your jersey!  Come on and post them!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:36pm
Hey Cream!!  How've you been?!!  I see you reppin the Bears!Wink
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Hey Cream!!  How've you been?!!  I see you reppin the Bears!Wink

I'm well! I bleed orange & Blue..Was thrilled to see Green Bay lose, they bear my Bears, then beat my Baybee's Eagles.

But, you hair is pretty, even though I don't like your jersey!

How does the hair hold up? After I saw your pic, I IMMEDIATELY went to their FB page. lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:11pm

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Hey Cream!!  How've you been?!!  I see you reppin the Bears!

I'm well! I bleed orange & Blue..Was thrilled to see Green Bay lose, they bear my Bears, then beat my Baybee's Eagles.  

But, you hair is pretty, even though I don't like your jersey!  

How does the hair hold up? After I saw your pic, I IMMEDIATELY went to their FB page. lol

This is like the 8th time trying to post this!  UGH!Angry

Hey hey now, I didn't say nothing about those Bears that were sitting home on Sunday...it's nothing but love over here!!  I love Green Bay...always have and always will.  

You always wear Wagmans well!!  I've been wearing the hair for about 3 months and it's doing great.  The curls are light and very easy to maintain.  Low maintenance if you ask me...  I literally just made them my first contribution post.  I have a few more coming on various vendors I have tried out. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style