Football and Weaves!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Football and Weaves!!!!
    Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:29am
Hey ladies!!  Long time no post, huh?!  

I've missed this board  Hugand I made a resolution to start contributing again.  The one thing I loved about BHM has always been the wealth of knowledge contained here.  So hopefully I can share somethings and engage in good conversation as I did awhile back.

Anyhow, as the the title reads football and weaves...so it's playoff season for the NFL, I'm sure some of you ladies love football just as much as I do!  So let's see you repping your team and your fab install!!

While my team will not be advancing, I'm a diehard fan, so I will start...

Let me add my specs - as I've been askedEmbarrassed

Glam Goddess Beauty Bellissima 16/18 (less than 6inch peice), 18/20 (full bundle), 20/22(about 1.5 ozs) and 22/24 (3/4ths of the bundle)

Edited by MsMahoganyRed - Jan 06 2014 at 9:03am
Sponsored Links

PrettyLadyJ08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:30am
Hi!!! I will have to take pics with my football gear, too. I just learned how to share pics using photobucket not too long ago (after YEARS of lurk mode).
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:42am
Originally posted by PrettyLadyJ08 PrettyLadyJ08 wrote:

Hi!!! I will have to take pics with my football gear, too. I just learned how to share pics using photobucket not too long ago (after YEARS of lurk mode).

Great!  The more the merrier!Big smile  Which team???
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:51am
The 12th Man shall be represented. Let me take some pics and come all up in here representing! Seattle Seahawk fan till I die! We play next Saturday ( first round bye and all) I will post picks from our victory party next Saturday!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

The 12th Man shall be represented. Let me take some pics and come all up in here representing! Seattle Seahawk fan till I die! We play next Saturday ( first round bye and all) I will post picks from our victory party next Saturday!

Come with it missy!  I love my team but I know if it came down to it this season...yeah we are no match right now for the Seahawks!  They put in WORK this season!! 

Can't wait to see the pictures!  Side note - I messaged youCry

Edited by MsMahoganyRed - Jan 06 2014 at 8:55am
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Come with it missy!  I love my team but I know if it came down to it this season...yeah we are no match right now for the Seahawks!  They put in WORK this season!! 

Can't wait to see the pictures!  Side note - I messaged youCry
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You anit said nothing but a word. I am so proud of my legion of "boom" this year! Our defense is knocking folks out!LOL 

P.S. I sent you a email about an hour ago Wink
BelleAmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelleAmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:08pm
Love it MMR!!! I can't wait to get my new hair, I'll share pics in my Jersey.
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutescorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:14pm
::waves at MMR:: I said I was come back myself. I've missed the board.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:25pm
waves to the seniors/old school members...this board been dead since you guys stop contributing.
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:30pm
Finaly some life euh i looked at your hair jummy. I cannot participate not a citizen of the USA. Miss you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic