FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Foot Care...

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Foot Care...
    Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:56am
now that spring/summer is here...not only are we representing our faces with new makeup and hair styles...

how about our tootsies...i know a lot of us don't care for the pedicure salon( i surely don't) I was wondering if we can share any tootsie products that u use that you keep your feet looking ever so modelique looking.

I know i need a product that keeps my toes from getting dark (the joint part) I wear sneakers everyday for work and on weekends like to expose them to get air..

I like Bigelow's Lemon products..4% lemon extract...i was reading about tumeric products. rubbing lemon juice on the dark spots. I use Avon;s glycolic pads before i go to bed and they do make my feet really soft and soft looking.

so bring it on ladies' ..if no response here then i will copy and paste and put this in the TALK,TALK,TALK section...
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:13am
I like those multi-use foot paddle that comes with 4 functions (pumice stone, a brush,  metal file and an emery file). Besides that, a pedicure and my feet looks great!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:59pm
yes!!!!!!!!! those pumice stones do do wondersBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!!
I have a brand called Earth Therapeutics smooth+buff Pedicure set...bought it at Ulta's ..LOVE IT

I just can't bring myself to letting other folks touch my feet....

hope there will be more traffic here in this thread...
lilnu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 7:44pm
I finally tried Baby Foot and it really works. The peeling process looks horrible though; I wish I had done it in the winter when I first bought it. There are a lot of reviews on youtube if you want to look it up. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:14am
Thanks..never heard of babyfoot...will have to youtube it...
AngelaLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelaLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by lilnu lilnu wrote:

I finally tried Baby Foot and it really works. The peeling process looks horrible though; I wish I had done it in the winter when I first bought it. There are a lot of reviews on youtube if you want to look it up. 

Who did you purchase your Baby Foot product from? I have purchased from a couple different sellers on Ebay but none of them have worked for me. I could never get any peeling going. Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic