Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Food Network drops Paula Deen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Nubialady Nubialady wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

^^pure slave talk Sleepy

Folks are forgetting that yeah she said the "N" word...but this bitch also tried to re-create slavery by having a "plantation themed" party with all black negro waiters as the slaves -_-

CAC!

Yup no-one talking about that or ignoring it conveniently

This one.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by Nubialady Nubialady wrote:

You need to read her FB page some of the comments are Dead

Yts always justifying stuff

Cape-wearin coons are even WORSE.....DeadDeadDead 

Paula, honey u listen up, as a black women of 60 as far as I am concerned u did nothing wrong. Hell at our age we are entitled to speak our minds and be honest about it lol, we are too old to be walking around trying to remember some lie we told so wewould not hurt someones feelings. U hang in there and ignore the "stupid folks" who put out there what "they thought u said" instead of putting out there exactly what u said. I have been a fan of yours for a long time and I know you were not spouting racial context when u said what u said. I am old enough to understand what your meaning was behind what u said and there was not an ounce of bigotry or racism in it. Hang in there and know we still luv ya and hope you will keep your shows going. Isn't it amazing how some folks try to do anything to bring down a strong woman.

Yt folks are eatin that shyt up too. Telling the op what an inspiration & how amazing she is for making this comment......makes me sick!
Ugh....Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

using the n word while reminiscing and wanting to reenact pre civil war slavery ... that's harmless now

and black people do the same thing?  where?

No where. Whites are so tit for tat. Comparing apples and footballs Sleepy
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:54pm
mercy ... I thought the same thing brown

bet that was NOT a black woman ... nothing but a faizer
Nubialady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nubialady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:55pm
Some of these comments on the FB are sick. They are really supporting this sh*t!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:57pm
I thought the same thing LOL Went on her page, she seems pretty upset about a lot of things...guess being called a Brotha and having someone throwing a slavery party doesn't get her hyped up?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:05am

Can I get a refund on the cookbook I purchased last year??? If not I'll wait til winter to throw in my fire place!!!!! Disgrace!!!!!
"}" id=".reactRoot[6710328]">Like · · 53 seconds ago near San Diego, CA

LOLCry

May I... Recommend a new outfit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/300588430440?hlp=false&var=600019808258

Edited by Lady ICE - Jun 22 2013 at 12:30am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:28am

using the n word while reminiscing and wanting to reenact pre civil war slavery ... that's harmless now

lol

I would like to see an authentic Black plantation wedding. I mean really authentic RickyR. It would take place in or around the slave quarters with bride, groom & guests wearing raggedy clothing, jumping the broom, scrap food being served, no close family because they've been sold off, and the fear that the new couple would be sold & separated by massa as well. Having to cut short the ceremony because it is time to get back to work.

Sigh, this plantation wedding just sounds lovely!Stern Smile
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:54am
If you are a celib this sort of stuff ... always comes out .. in the end. Unhappy

Well, I am not a bit surprised - I wondered how Oprah could not see this quality in her. Of course, she can't see into the future and know that so many of her guests would end up putting their foot in their mouth.

That (suggested) Plantation themed party with all Black servants ... wow! Now that was taking it further than most.

It's not about the money, it's her reputation in jepardy now that this is all over the media and if she loses it .. fine with me.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 1:20am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

lol

I would like to see an authentic Black plantation wedding. I mean really authentic RickyR. It would take place in or around the slave quarters with bride, groom & guests wearing raggedy clothing, jumping the broom, scrap food being served, no close family because they've been sold off, and the fear that the new couple would be sold & separated by massa as well. Having to cut short the ceremony because it is time to get back to work.

Sigh, this plantation wedding just sounds lovely!Stern Smile

the good old days Stern Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists