Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Folks in/from Atlanta area come in here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:30am
Hey guys! I'm going to Atlanta in late May to early June and I want to have a good time! What's the 411? I didn't think this warranted another thread, but do you guys think so? I'm interested in eating VERY good food, dancing, sightseeing, stars-seeing Embarrassed, and just want to generally have a great time. I will be staying downtown and not too far from downtown (I'm staying in 2 different hotels, one for 2 days and the other for 3, long story). I'm over 21.
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:39am
By yourself or with friends?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:27pm
I'm supposed to go with my mom and possibly my bff. My mom is supposed to be in a convention all day, so it will be mainly me and bff hanging out. She hasn't really committed to going yet, so I may be alone. I say all that to say, I would love to hear both alone and group options.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Have you heard of Rio Body Wax in Camp Creek? I plan on going there sometime next week.
http://riobodywax.com/

They have a full body special for $65....brazillian, armpit, upper lip, and both legs. Great deal!
Shocked

Next time I'm in the 'urea' I will be making a stop.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:02am
Halp me! My posts are above! My trip is in 2 days and I still have a couple days with no plans at all Cry. From Google and friends I have: Atlantic Station, Lennox Square, Little 5 Points, Georgia Aquarium, Museum of Design, Botanical Gardens, Mary Mac's Tea Room, and The Flying Biscuit. I still am looking for a church for Sunday and some down home eating spots. I googled for both and it's a little too overwhelming. Then Google gave me KFC for my search of "soul food atlanta" so I was really done after that. Halp! Please Embarrassed
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:32am
i can never remember the name of dive places i try but maybe you can try Fox Bros BBQ...it's sooo good.  do you like burgers?  Vortex in little 5 points is really good.

don't forget to ride the ferris wheel 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 6:55am
Thank you sooo much Wonderland!! In all my Googling, I didn't come across the Ferris Wheel. That looks like so much fun! Fox Bros looks deelish! I have to know what Chocolate Pecan Pie is all about, Yes Gawd hunny! I will look up Vortex, I do like burgers, but I don't eat beef, so it has to be turkey, chicken, and very occasionally lamb or veggie burgie.

Anymore suggestions?Embarrassed

I heard I should not at all go to Underground Atlanta by one person. Another person said I could go, it's just hood. I can deal with a little hood, but not dangerous lol. I'm from Cali, so I'm thinking Slauson Swapmeet in LA. Similar or nah?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic