Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
growingitlong View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fluffy twist with E on hair
    Posted: Aug 25 2007 at 12:03pm
has anyone used this hair before for twists? If so, is there any special preparation that should go into using the hair before you twist with it? Should it be dipped or anything?

thanks in advance,
growingitlong
Sponsored Links

treasure52 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2007 at 4:24pm

The pic of the hair on the site seems similar to the sistwist hair.  If you received the hair already did it come on a weft?  If it is the same thing, the woman i ordered from gave me minimal directions.  I was suppose to wet each piece before applying.  She also told me something about grease (???) When it was time to have my hair done and get the directions for the person doing it, I couldn't get in contact with her.

Is it one big weft where you only need one pack?  It may very well be the same hair I used.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2007 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by treasure52 treasure52 wrote:

The pic of the hair on the site seems similar to the sistwist hair.  If you received the hair already did it come on a weft?  If it is the same thing, the woman i ordered from gave me minimal directions.  I was suppose to wet each piece before applying.  She also told me something about grease (???) When it was time to have my hair done and get the directions for the person doing it, I couldn't get in contact with her.

Is it one big weft where you only need one pack?  It may very well be the same hair I used.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for replying. Yes, the hair is on a weft. Wow, now that I think about it my braider may not want to work with it....gosh darn it Angry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2007 at 7:22pm

The weft should not be a problem.  What I did was have someone stretch the length while I cut as close to the weft as possible.  It was no biggie, I was worried at first but cutting it was no problem.  You can even cut the hair before you go to your braider.

How many packs did you get?  Was there a net around the hair?  Is it really soft with a slight curl?  I know it's a lot of questions but I'm just trying to see if they sell the same hair I used for less.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2007 at 9:43pm

The weft should not be a problem.  What I did was have someone stretch the length while I cut as close to the weft as possible.  It was no biggie, I was worried at first but cutting it was no problem.  You can even cut the hair before you go to your braider.

How many packs did you get?  Was there a net around the hair?  Is it really soft with a slight curl?  I know it's a lot of questions but I'm just trying to see if they sell the same hair I used for less.

hi there treasure,

thanks so so much for you replies. the hair I have is really soft and does have a slight curl to it. So I can just cut the hair from the weft and braid with it....cool....I would have never thought of that. Thanks so much for this suggestion. When I cut the hair from the weft I will have 2 individual pieces of hair to start my twist extensions, correct? Also, should I dip the hair in water before I cut it from the weft? If so, for how long?

No problem about the questions. Ask away anytime sweetie.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2007 at 10:45am

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "2 individual pieces of hair".  Just imagine holding a string across your chest from left to right (stretched out) you would just have someone cut as close to the weft as possible.  You'll end up with a bundle of loose hair.  My weft was VERY long.  All I needed was one and I still had hair leftover.  We didn't double the weft for cutting: We stretched out the length of it to cut it.

How many bundles do you have?  From the little instructions I got when I was using the hair, no don't dip it in water.  The woman I ordered from told me to spray each piece with water before it was twisted into my hair.  She also said something about grease but not how to use it.  My twister just ended up spraying each piece and twisting with a twist butter. 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2007 at 5:08pm

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "2 individual pieces of hair".  Just imagine holding a string across your chest from left to right (stretched out) you would just have someone cut as close to the weft as possible.  You'll end up with a bundle of loose hair.  My weft was VERY long.  All I needed was one and I still had hair leftover.  We didn't double the weft for cutting: We stretched out the length of it to cut it.

How many bundles do you have?  From the little instructions I got when I was using the hair, no don't dip it in water.  The woman I ordered from told me to spray each piece with water before it was twisted into my hair.  She also said something about grease but not how to use it.  My twister just ended up spraying each piece and twisting with a twist butter. 

hi there,

Thanks so much for replying. I contacted e-on today and the lady I spoke with said the same thing. However, she did not say anything about spraying the hair with water or using grease. Thanks so much for sharing that with me. I ended up buying too darn many bags, 6 to be exact, so it looks like I will be wearing fluffy twist for a while Smile
samanthajones67 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2007 at 2:47am
I have a review of this hair in my fotki - hope that helps.

Take Care
SJ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2007 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by samanthajones67 samanthajones67 wrote:

I have a review of this hair in my fotki - hope that helps.

Take Care
SJ

thanks sweetie! off to take a look!Thumbs%20Up
HairIam View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2007 at 6:22pm
I also ordered this hair, I'm excited to use it but I don't want to mess it up. I tried 2 strand twisting it and it seemed fine...I don't know if there's a special way to twist it up.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic