BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Flu Shots/ Vaccinations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:49am
I've never had the flu ever.

Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:02am
I had the flu twice in my life.
First time, I was sure that I was going to die.
Second time, walk in the park...

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:13am
I've had the flu about 4 times in my life...twice because of my work environment.  Somehow, parents seem to think it is okay to send their children to school with the flu. 

I do not nor have I ever had the flu shot and I'm not going to get the flu shot unless it is absolutely necessary that I do so.  I am not a fan of taking medicine unnecessarily.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

There are a few ways to get around getting vaccinated with professions that require them...

I think it's unfair for employers to make vaccines mandatory...

Life isn't fair.  As a health professional we have to get hepatitis vaccines, tuberculosis screenings, TDAP and such...its part of the price for being around sick individuals whose immune systems are already compromised.  I'm protected against their diseases so it works both ways.

Sure I could refuse the flu shot and wear a mask during the flu months, but since they don't bother me and its free, I take the  shot and get the kids shots too.

No, life isn't fair...but I also don't think compliance should be the placeholder for ignorance.

Not saying you're ignorant, but I don't think ppl weigh their options before jumping on the company policy bandwagon...

I just don't get the logic...get your immune systems functioning properly and there will be no need for vaccines.

Research or not, this is the same government that could care less about us. The same government who passed out smallpox-infested blankets...I don't see how you're okay with them injecting something in you from a vial labeled flu shot..
4shopiece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 4shopiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:04am
My job is giving them out free and I briefly thought about it but I had a bad experience with the chicken pox vaccine so Now Im against them 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 7:19am

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

There are a few ways to get around getting vaccinated with professions that require them...

I think it's unfair for employers to make vaccines mandatory...

Life isn't fair.  As a health professional we have to get hepatitis vaccines, tuberculosis screenings, TDAP and such...its part of the price for being around sick individuals whose immune systems are already compromised.  I'm protected against their diseases so it works both ways.

Sure I could refuse the flu shot and wear a mask during the flu months, but since they don't bother me and its free, I take the  shot and get the kids shots too.

No, life isn't fair...but I also don't think compliance should be the placeholder for ignorance.

Not saying you're ignorant, but I don't think ppl weigh their options before jumping on the company policy bandwagon...

I just don't get the logic...get your immune systems functioning properly and there will be no need for vaccines.

Research or not, this is the same government that could care less about us. The same government who passed out smallpox-infested blankets...I don't see how you're okay with them injecting something in you from a vial labeled flu shot..
Preach!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345