Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Floyd and Nicki Minaj shading Iggy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 5:38pm
I tend to agree with support black women over yt women, however, a black women who is making music for yt girls has to understand that the inevitable result is Iggy.    Now you want to complain?  Didn't you make these hoes?  Cause deez bishes were scarce before you opened the door. 
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 5:42pm
well she is making music for white people because she went after the money....
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I tend to agree with support black women over yt women, however, a black women who is making music for yt girls has to understand that the inevitable result is Iggy.    Now you want to complain?  Didn't you make these hoes?  Cause deez bishes were scarce before you opened the door. 
what about macklemore ?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

what about macklemore ?

Never thought about that but he might be in that same category with Iggy.  When black artists go after ("create") a specific type of hype it opens the door for yt artists to come along and take that sh*t.  I know artists have a few extremely Pop sounding songs and usually that doesn't cause a stir. 

Nikki wasn't repping the existing art form she was making a lane that not many black artists would be interested in following.  Its literally a perfect lane for barely talented white people.  Nikki's style is extremely easy for them to duplicate. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 5:49pm
i think nicki makes music for both.. 

lookin as niccas? 
beez in the trap? 
she was on my nicca with YG and them.. 

then yea.. she has her superbass, moment for life, etc songs for the whites. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:26am
and don't forget Gracie and her sister from the Ellen DeGeneres show...LOL  those 2 little white girls LOVE NICKI MINAJ...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:36am
I like Nicki's music. Most of it is trash but she stay sh*tting on male rappers when she's featured on their songs.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:16am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:30am
Truth!! I looked up snow she ain't gon make it
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:41am
Iggy is a more palatable image than snow
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>