Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Floyd and Nicki Minaj shading Iggy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:36pm
Eh. Most people defend anything in a white package.......

Nobody's siding with Nicki on some "sista soul" sheit. Iggy is just wack as is and there is no effort on her part not to be. 

I love how Nicki getting that ole' Lil Kim karma back though. That sh*t boomeranged back on her in 2-3 years..lolLOL 
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:44pm
 kudos to nicki for taking a stand but this thing is much bigger than her. as someone on that other board so eloquently stated, don't be surprised if in 30/40 years we're telling our grandkids how hiphop USED to be black the same way our grandparents told us that rock USED to be all us. 

smh at the nicki bashers. 

lmao

Edited by noneyons - Jun 30 2014 at 1:57pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lol ^ Exactly.. im sure yall seen basic bishes fight and ur just sitting there like yall basically the same bish..lol

I'm more offended that such mediocre talent is considered the best...i mean Charlie Baltimore? I feel like she was at home and was surprised by her own nomination. Hell throw them thugtastic chicks from Chicago in the mix. ..

Not the same bish.  This is a battle of yht people taking credit/getting recognition for things that they don't deserve.  It falls into the same bucket as corn rolls, southern food vs. soul food, and Angelina Jolie's plump lips. 

If Iggy was blk, she wouldn't get any awards or hip hop titles.  You should ask yourself that question whenever some random talentless person gets recognition for something out of the ordinary. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:57pm
LOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:04pm
hell, if soljah boy had shaded eminem, i'd support him just like i do nicki. 

i swear i don't understand some of yall. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:04pm
I hate all y'all!CryLOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:12pm
Theyre the same talking bout the same handbags imaginary trap life on starships while being fancy. I know mediocre white talent doing something historically black gets more praise than necessary. Theyre both lame. I dont need a history lesson to see that. Shh nicki seemed hella comfortable taking on her role as Barbie to please megan and nem.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:12pm
Yall lost ones are the type that would defend a Black crack dealer if a White dealer stole his spot Wacko

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jun 30 2014 at 2:13pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:15pm
Souja boy tho...u could of said Kendrick lamar....lol jezuz.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Yall lost ones are the type that would defend a Black crack dealer if a White dealer stole his spot Wacko
Hey now! That black crack dealer worked hard for that crack spot lol

yt dealer needs to stick to meth.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon