BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Floyd and Nicki Minaj shading Iggy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:01am
Btw the two, Nicki is more of a lyricist than Iggy.  Iggy rhymes are on some cornball ish.  I wish some of ya'll would come clean and admit that.  This Iggy chick is on some watered-down-nursery-rhyming type of ish.    Her songs may sound catchy but the raps are utter BS.  Smh. 

The only reason why she is climbing the charts is because she's yht and curvy. 

Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:19am
actually, i liked fancy (for the same reason i like nicki songs lol) before i even knew she was yt.   i listened to the rest of the album with high hopes.  unfortunately there were only 2 other songs i would even allow to play all the way thru.  very underwhelming.  fancy, new bish and f*ck love were the only to make it onto any sort of play list that i have.  then i went to look at the video for fancy and was like....oh my.  ok.  this bish is a terrible performer.  she moves like mimi...lol
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol spitting metaphors and making people think?

her raps are simple as fcuk

Clap I almost choked on my drink when she said that.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:41am
Remy gets out soon. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:45am

hmmmmm...her hair always disturbed me.  never really checked for her music either.  i'll give her another try tho....

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:47am
I guess Nikki feels as if Iggy shouldn't be on the same stage as her being that she has dominated the rap game for awhile but I don't care for either of them.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:52am
Nicki calling herself authentic was hilarious. Nicki attacked because iggy is snagging her white girl fanbase. Sure blk women love/like nicki but those white girls are her bread and butter. Now that shes packed the blonde wig and ultra brite iggy filled that void.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:55am
hmmmm gkisses...you may be on to a lil sumthin sumthin...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:24pm
I understood that to be the case too Gkisses

I can't stand Nicki for jiving for White women. As a Black female, that should be one the biggest taboos and betrayals you could do but unfortunately African Americans have a culture of cooning so very few people even mention it

Nicki is jealous that this simple fake ass yt rapper can make garbage corporate rap music appeal to her fan base, if not in the same way, then better than she can

I couldn't care less for Nicki, she's a creation of white girls anyhow
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:32pm
I just discovered this artist yesterday... what do yall think of her

Her name is Doja Cat
FF to 4:00 and  6:15 to hear her spit

I don't really care for rap like that. I kinda think she wack but that last rap was okay
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>