Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Floyd and Nicki Minaj shading Iggy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:23am
let nicki minaj sh*t on that cracker, a year ago she was calling herself slave master and now she is 1 person away from winning bets artist of the year.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:24am
i guess she was also wretching way back to issue one more blow to the queen b (not to be confused with bey) with that i write all my own raps crap.  lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Rap been a shadefest since its inception.

Put it in bars boo, put it in bars. If these white rappers wanna be part of the culture you gotta be ready to clap like a real rapper

yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssClap  i'm here for that!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:29am
oh and lastly ti need to send that bish off to an extensive 24/7/365 dance/grace boot camp.  her dancing is HORRIBLE and she moves hella awkwardly both in video and live.  you know you suck when they can't even edit you to make your movements look decent.  but nicki can't dance/move live to me either so....
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:31am
tbh, floyd was shading every woman in that category, not just iggy. eve, charli baltimore and a female christian rapper were up against nicki for best female rap artist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:32am
charlie baltimore?  wtf?  i'm confused.

lort.  the female rap game is so wack.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:37am

I know she attempts metaphors but they suck

she is awful

I really don't care about this beef but I will watch it play out
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:38am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lmao @ knick nack patty wack raps making people think.  i like you nicki.  but i'm not here for your introspective thoughts.  no mam.  beats and ratchet anthems is all....thanks.

Smh.   Keepin in 100, huh?  LOLLOL 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:44am
damn now i need to find me a lank so i can watch this train wreck unfold...lol
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:52am
I like nicki - but let's keep it real. The only reason why she blew up is because she had a pretty face. I'm not saying her lyrics are subpar because there's a lot of male rappers out with subpar ass lyrics that rely on the beat and production. Iggy must be annoying to her - but she only came up the same way you did nicki. Her looks, her white skin & curvy body isn't really different to me than nicki's looks and curvy body. And they both had a major male rapper backing them.

There's a lot of underground female rappers with skills that trump both of there's - but sex sells.

Anyway I will be watching to see if iggy snaps back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic