Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Floyd and Nicki Minaj shading Iggy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Floyd and Nicki Minaj shading Iggy?
    Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:54am
It's obvious that NIcki shaded Iggy, badly in her acceptance speech. I dont think Nicki writes her own material exclusively, but people act like Iggy is the Goddess of rap right now and I can see why that's annoying. Especially since she is a culture vulture and has not put in ANY work to be considered a good or even t decent rap artist. That bytch can't even lip sync her songs right. 

NOW. When Floyd didn't look at the card and announced on the BET awards that he "didn't have to" he "knew" it was Nicki I wonder if that was a direct jab at Iggy and T.I? 

Anyway, what are yall thoughts on this kindergarten beef....lol
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 7:40am
I didn't see the awards. More info?
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 7:57am
Nicki basically said Iggy doesn't write her own stuff, "when nicki spits, nicki wrote it." she also mocked iggys dance moves from fancy during iggys performance lol

Team nicki

Here is a link and here is a video of her acceptance speech and the mocking
consequenceofsound.net/2014/06/nicki-minaj-mocks-iggy-azalea-accuses-her-of-not-writing-her-own-music/
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 8:08am
Nicki kept saying no shade and it was obviously meant for Iggy, she said she hoped BET would continue to honor authenticity.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 8:22am
Rap been a shadefest since its inception.

Put it in bars boo, put it in bars. If these white rappers wanna be part of the culture you gotta be ready to clap like a real rapper
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:02am

Nicki is a smart woman but her rhymes do not reflect that.....like she said she's in a male dominated field that doesn't value intelligence. Pills & Potions is a metaphor--actually when I heard her perform it, I liked the song.  This was Nicki's stage to shade Iggy essentially you're in my house, this is my award, bow down Australian bitch.

I had hoped the card didn't say Nicki to see the messiness. 

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:03am
I think she writes by herself, or anyone who does help her, like Wayne if he does is probably like claim that you wrote it IDC
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:21am
lmao @ knick nack patty wack raps making people think.  i like you nicki.  but i'm not here for your introspective thoughts.  no mam.  beats and ratchet anthems is all....thanks.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:23am
let nicki minaj sh*t on that cracker, a year ago she was calling herself slave master and now she is 1 person away from winning bets artist of the year.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:24am
i guess she was also wretching way back to issue one more blow to the queen b (not to be confused with bey) with that i write all my own raps crap.  lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic