Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Floyd aint sh*t !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Well now he's admitting she told him it was a miscarriage but says he heard it was an abortion from a 3rd party..smh

I knew his story was was suspect as hell. They aren't even together anymore and he's still trying to emotionally abuse her since he can't lay hands.

Its already been concluded that she aint sh!t hes mourning

It's either she ain't sh*t for having a baby to get a check or she ain't sh*t for not having his kid. Those are the choices. Seems legit.

Edited by melikey - May 02 2014 at 8:21pm
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 9:35pm
I'm watching the Fab Life of Atl. I didn't know they've been engaged twice. She had 2 and 10 million dollar engagement rings. Dayum! Did he really take all the stuff he bought her back? He must be a serious piece of work, because baby that would have been a SERIOUS come up having kids by him. I could NEVER call her a golddigger
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ohhhh, so he admits he was bullsh*ttin' to shame her?!

She better try and get dat cash!

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 2:00pm

NOT IN THE CIRCLE: Nelly SLAMS Floyd Mayweather, Says We're NOT Friends, POST Apology TO ALL The Men He's Even Intimidated + Floyd Says Shantel DESERVED To Be Publically Shamed

May 02 | by _YBF

photo nellyddee.png

Nelly's got jokes, swag and a lot of confidence.  He challenged Floyd Mayweather over Instagram about being in his "feeling"s and posted a hilarious message to all the men around the world who find him intimidating. Read it inside and hear Floyd's defense for exposing Shantel's abortion.

Instead of being completely zoned into his fight tomorrow, Floyd Mayweather has been up in his feelings ever since his ex-fiancee Shantel Jackson posted pics with rapper Nelly. 

This DID NOT escape Nelly's attention and he delivered a heap of shade in two INSTAGRAM posts aimed at Floyd.  In the first post, he says he and Floyd have never been friends so he's confused about Floyd feeling some kind of way about Shantel.  Then, he throws in a little jab and reveals that Floyd personally flew Ashanti out to Michigan (and didn't invite him!). 

photo khoi98989.png

The next post was also aimed at Floyd, taunting the boxer's insecurities.  Nelly also "apologizes" to all of the men who feel intimidated by him.

photo nddfddffdeffe.png

CLASSIC SHADE.

Meanwhile....Floyd is STILL talking trash about Shantel....

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 2:24pm
overcast like a mofo!
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 2:31pm
This could get good.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 2:37pm
I highly doubt she is the first woman to abort his child.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 4:05pm
Those babies prolly weren't his TBH.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 5:29pm
I hope he wins tonight
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 6:57pm

I want to see the fight
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>