Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Floyd aint sh*t !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:25pm

maybe he convinced her to get an abortion because why would she go to the dr and get measurements and all that stuff if you not gonna keep it and didn't he push someone down the stairs to make them lose one of his babies. He seems very salty that she has moved on without him and his harem of women

Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

He has major issues.....
"He also has a history of out-of-the-ring violence. Mayweather did jail time in 2012 for the battery of an ex-girlfriend, serving 60 days at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas."

^^^That ex is on the show Starter Wives.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:31pm
well if she was the golddigger people claim then she would've had the babies...something extreme must've happened to make her decide to do that...im not going to give him the benefit of the doubt.  oh well, get someone else pregnant.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

My babies were moving at the 7 week scan.
She was 6 weeks though.
Something really tells me she possibly miscarried.
Most Dr's don't do sonograms that early unless it's IVF. Because sometimes the heartbeat can't be seen that early and people think they have miscarried.

This is what I was thinking...it sounded early for a sonogram. You know how if a doctor sees a really devastating abnormality with a fetus, they will recommend that it is aborted? I keep wondering if it was that type of situation...Ouch
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:35pm
start at 4:15

i'm gone take the kobe approach and wait for all the facts to come out before i comment, tbh..
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:42pm
He's an animal. 

As much money as he is worth, if she did abort them, you know things must have been horrible. I wouldn't want to be connected to that monster either. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

My babies were moving at the 7 week scan.
She was 6 weeks though.
Something really tells me she possibly miscarried.
Most Dr's don't do sonograms that early unless it's IVF. Because sometimes the heartbeat can't be seen that early and people think they have miscarried.

This is what I was thinking...it sounded early for a sonogram. You know how if a doctor sees a really devastating abnormality with a fetus, they will recommend that it is aborted? I keep wondering if it was that type of situation...Ouch

Yep plus with twins the miscarriage rate is quite high and sometimes they have "missed" miscarriages where the baby dies or is no longer viable and the Dr has to do a D&C which removes the dead fetus. I've heard so many horror stories. No reason why he should be spreading her medical history when he probably doesn't even know what he is talking about or worse, is outright lying.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:48pm
She sat down and realized the messed up asshole he is and didnt want to deal with his asss..she maybe felt trapped and panic.  I wouldnt want kids with him either, eventhough he is rich any woman that gets with him is damaged.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:48pm
She knew he was disturbed but the $$ was lovely.
They deserved each other.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:01pm
Y would she kill Floyds babies, she must of hated him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>